another break up thread

sect one

son of a motherfucker.......after reading so many of the threads on here thinking it would never happen to me my gf of a year and 7 months left me..... i loved her ...i would have done anythign for this girl.....she left me for her "bestfriend" ....she met this yguy a year ago and ever since i always sensed something with them and she always insisted they were just friends and she just had a crush on him or whatever :mad: so im like ok its nothing...so time went on...and there was a lot of drama he caused between us shed always make me feel like an asshole for saying something...then a few weeks ago she was gettin real clsoe to him again and then said we hsould see new people....and then added in "i can see myself with him" shed always say that was her friend and add is some gay shit ex: "hes my bestfriend...and hes CUTE too" man wtf i should left ....i wrote her a letter after saying him or me and she chose me and after all this she still likes him she chose me and still feels for him then thursday out of nowhere she never loved me she was never sure and always knew i loved her mroe than she did back and she "doesnt know what i (she) feels for you(me)" i dont know what to do today we talked for so long and i acted so happy and i could tell it got to her....i rememebr reading all you guys had to say just move on dont waste time moping...but its so damn hard....ahhh fuck it all....goodnight (the sad thing is i would take her back and i know we'd just break up again and i'd feel ten times worse)

i just feel she was so much to me ...everything....i never loved a girl and i did love her....and she didnt even tell me straight out she told me when i went to see her im confused i dont knwo what i want but your next girlfriend will be happy to have you....tehn i got it out of her she still wonders what her and this guy have or how it would be to have something...:rolleyes: i just thougth after all that shed realize who was more important....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you the same sect that you used to talk a bunch of shit to me and would get stabbed if i saw you?

just wondering.

that shit sucks man. im going through a situation that is absolutely nothing like yours, but it sucks just the same, so i can relate.

only thing i can tell you, which isnt gonna help, but tis the truth, is that you just gotta move on. obviously your girl isnt ready for thigns like you are, and its most likely her loss. i mean, theres nothing you can do about it. shes obviously thought alot about this and she isnt going to go back on her choice, so waiting around for her to do so is going to be at your own expense.

go paint. it never works for me, but i also hope that it might. either way, painting is good. if nothing else, just walking around at night doing tags and shit gives you a chance to try and clear your head. well, no, it gives you a chance to think about the whole thing over and over, but really, its about all you can do, ya know.

good luck man, and try not to look back, its not gonna do shit but hurt you. you guys werent right for eachother, thats all there is too it.

sorry.

fuck that sux shit man......i fucking cant stand bitches that lie like that.....to lie about love and shit like that is fucking low....thats just not some shit to be lied about......and whats worse, is that it sounds like she knew what was up for a while......:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by philistine

Wait till our resident post break-up councelor BigJoe rolls in to drop some advice.

He'll make it all better.

how about you all dim the lights put on some barry white and have some nice sensual man love together.

that way you can all bust a nut talk about how much women suck and have a bonding experience at the same time...

FACT OF LIFE : PEOPLE FUCK EACH OTHER OVER , ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.. DEAL WITH IT YOU WINGING DICK MUNCHERS.

Originally posted by sect one

....she met this yguy a year ago and ever since i always sensed something with them and she always insisted they were just friends and she just had a crush on him or whatever :mad: so im like ok its nothing...so time went on...

always go with your instincts. thats why women catch men cheating.

that sucks for you man. in my 27 years of existance, i had never been dumped until valentines day. she felt we were going nowhere, and she wanted to see other people. it hit me pretty hard, but in time things have gotten better. i started going out, and im getting more attention then the new kid in school now. a few weeks ago i was at a local bar and my ex was there, which was fine, since we are on good terms. after being there for about an hour, i get approached by some girl that looked very good to me. within the 10 minutes of talking to her, my ex came up to me 3 times asking if i was coming over that nite. her jealousy made me feel a lot better, and yes i did come over, but thats another story. girls are unpredictable.

Guest KING BLING

you are actually lucky in a way...most times you get dumped and the only thing you have to take it out on is yourself and like a wall...which leads to yourself. You have a target for multiple ass kickings. Fucking dude moved in on your woman, she might not talk to you again but at least she never took your pride

me and my girl didnt break up, we just had a small 'break' from one another for just under a week, then she couldnt handle us being apart without seein each other so were bak together properly now :) woo!

Originally posted by krie

me and my girl didnt break up, we just had a small 'break' from one another for just under a week, then she couldnt handle us being apart without seein each other so were bak together properly now :) woo!

i still have this ounce of hope when the phone rings i run to it...and i swear i believe it's her calling to say she amde a mistake and she misses me and it's never her :D :o but yeah what happened is i told her i dont think we can be friends and a lot more drama happened. This was a few days after we broke up I told her this and then i called her up again so i ruined it....so this past tuesday she called and i asked what was up cause we seemed close again and she said no there are no feelings between us that she shares so i told her to not keep me around and to stop calling so yeah...

she called me last night after we text messaged each other for like two hours but she messaged me first this time and then she started saying how she missed me and all this confusing crap anyway she calls and we talk and i tell her how we were supposed to share so much and the plans i had for promand then she started saying how she misses me but as a friend and i asked her why the fuck is she doing this, she keeps keeping me around to stop calling me and telling me there is nothing....and again during the convo she said there is nothing then she said she needs time so i told her to make up her mind and when she does call me and not to call me if shes going to keep doing that that i still love her and just because she doesnt love me that doesnt mean i dont love her and she said well thats not right and im like i dont care i love you and shes like but im scared of the feelings im like what feelings she said if we get back and i love you and i like someone else. then she was like ok ill stop calling you ill get over you im like wtf i was getting real mad but i was tellin her stuff i clicked on her because she was like something about getting over me and i kept telling her to stop confusing me and saying there is nothing then saying stuff like she misses me and i told her to quit fuckin draggin me back because i start to get over her and this happens ....damn man i hate all this drama....but anyway i told her she chose this and she kept mentioning how she needs someone there for her and i told her how she chose her "bestfriend" over me and she said they arent always there for her and i said she did that shit to herself...sorry ....im rambling and mumbling ahhhh

man, i hear i went threw the same thing...me and my ex had gone out for about 7 months also...she was the first chick i actually loved...things were goin wel...then all of a sudden she became all distant..then she wanted a break..then she broke up with me...i was felt like shit for like 2-3 weeks...she was constantly on my mind..i waited for her to call...she never did..so i just forced my self to get over her...i went out with firneds almost every nitght..went to party's did everything to get her off my mind..and now im all gravy...shes talked to me every now and then..

Originally posted by CamS

man, i hear i went threw the same thing...me and my ex had gone out for about 7 months also...she was the first chick i actually loved...things were goin wel...then all of a sudden she became all distant..then she wanted a break..then she broke up with me...i was felt like shit for like 2-3 weeks...she was constantly on my mind..i waited for her to call...she never did..so i just forced my self to get over her...i went out with firneds almost every nitght..went to party's did everything to get her off my mind..and now im all gravy...shes talked to me every now and then..

it was a 1 year and 7 months ;) but i hear ya i been trying to keep busy but see then she calls and does this....ahhh girls suck...thanks though

damn it i called her i cant seem tro fucking let go.... im such a pussy and the friend she left me for i geuss they are gonna be together soon....she flipped otu when i told her me and this other girl so i guess that was cool but i called because i dont feel it was really her decision that other people were big influences on it but my argument turned to crap and more "why's" :rolleyes: so i was trying to avoid making it seem liek iwasnt running back but it ended up that way.... theres more to this ill share later

Archived