Another attempt????

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they arent necesarily 'trying again.' our officials have detained 3 individuals for questioning. three men who no-doubt are arabic and most likely that is their only 'crime.' the media picks up on it for shock value and to keep you tuned in. im sure there are hundreds of innocent muslims being questioned all over the country right now... it's going to be a witch hunt.

i dont know any details about this particular situation, but i know how the US deals with things. maybe these guys are guilty of something, im simply saying that we cant get all crazy with this shit. there are going to be alot of innocent people questioned, detained, and even accused. it doesnt mean they are guilty and we need to have presence of mind to see that instead of getting all into a panic and begin fearing leaving the security of our homes.

Not all americans are racist and not all members of the media are subjective. I would rather them detain half the country than let those responsible get away with mass murder. Let them do their job.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

supposedly their names were on a list and they were flagged

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by dBUSH:

Let them do their job.

fuck that. im gonna keep posting on this website and disrupt their legacy of tyrany and oppression.

my whole goal in life is to remind people to relax, take a step back, an think before they do something stupid.

Guest --zeSto--

names were on a list...??

I can see it now..

Hey Bubba, that dark guy look like a Muhammed to you?

Naw Chuck, he looks more like one of them Ali's

Fuck it.. lets go get 'em.

I do agree with dBUSH...

but it worries me that there are now over 1 billion 'possible suspects' thanks to the media.

Guest Mr.Raven

Actually two were detained and one was arrested for attempting to get past JFK security with a fake pilot ID card. Sounds like bad news to me. Gotta have apretty good reason to pull a stunt like that after all thats happened.

Guest cracked ass

Well, ABC news has a little more confirmation and detail. TWO teams of 5 men each (actually one was 4 men, 1 woman, the other was 5 men) have been detained, one at JFK, the other at LaGuardia, and all had knives and some had pilot certification. That sounds a little more ominous.

(I forgot to add, false identification as well.)

[This message has been edited by cracked ass (edited 09-13-2001).]

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

fucking a, yall fools dont even read. im not blaming our government, simply saying dont strike the match till you know she's a witch.

let us not forget the lesson monty python taught us... 'if it has a pointy nose and floats, it must be a duck (or a witch)

that wasn't directed at you seeking. i agree that they shouldn't go on a witch hunt. but the way things are these days(politically correctness), they won't want to fuck up and look like racists either.

ah, my bad.

well, i was refering to the public more than the government anyway. honestly, given the scope of the tragedy's, i am willing to accept a temporary slight abuse of power (racial profiling etc) in certain situations, in the attempt to keep everyone safe. that doesnt mean cops can beat up random arabs, but there are situations where its understandable to perhaps focus more on specific groups, with less evidence (airports, etc.)

mainly i meant that people shouldnt freak out (or celebrate) everytime someone is reported as 'detained.' it'll just put us into more of a frenzy.

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 09-13-2001).]

Originally posted by cracked ass:

and some had pilot certification.

...just to add on just in case there was any doubt (which i doubt there is now) the certifications were from the exact same pilot school in florida as the first set...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest WebsterUno

I cant project my tone via the internet, but I was not celebrating, nor freaking out. I was asking a question, no more argueing, OK! I just wanted to know from people] that are at home in front of their TVs. I, sadly, have to work in these troubled times. I need to be with my fam. I just hope everyone is ok. Peace all…

websteruno http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

Guest Mr.Raven

Just stated that these members were caught with knives packed away in carry on luggage. Also that they were scheduled for a flight that was supposed to leave on the 11th, but got cancelled.

Archived