Another airline tragedy.

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know what pisses me off...if I fart in someones face while they are asleep since september 11th its considered an act of terrorism...people have gotten so afraid of thier own shadows its pathetic. My mom was talking about how she is afraid of leaving the house on the 4th of july because of acts of terrorism. Thats pathetic...isn't that letting "them" win?

Every president who has served two terms did something in thier first term you can remember. Bush wasn't smart enough to change his country for the better, so he declaired war on terrorism.

Has he done anything special? No.

Will he be remembered? Yes.

Will he be re-elected? Yes.

Tease: You and non-hetero have the same stance, just phrased differently. Bush is a lazy ignorant rich kid who ended up our president through a combination of fraud and luck. You're both right. Bush didn't do anything special. He did what anyone in his position would probably have done.

Blargh. No offense meant to any of the involved parties. Not trying to put words in anyone's mouth.

Guest Stapler

Why do alot of people have problems with America and i am talking about the people that live there. It isnt the only civilised country in the world if you dont like it move.............

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by non-hetero

i gave one of my testicles to this country fighting koreans so back the fuck off.

:lol: what the fuck are you doing on 12oz?

geezer.;)

Archived