Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

annoying kustomer tendencies..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dukeofyork, Dec 22, 2001.

1. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

you know those stupid things that some of your customers do that you abso-fucking-lutely hate...
    like:
    1. calling you on the speaker phone and then leaving you on speaker...godDAMN thats annoying...they dont even realize it either..
    2. wanting to be able to put their hands all over everything...like they are actually gonna buy it.
    3. saying they saw the same thing for less somewhere else...ok, buy it then champ....i understand if its a legitimate claim, but im not gonna take it in the ass for you.
    4. asking how im doing...im at work, im NOT doing well. there are a million things id rather be doing, the first one of which would be to punch you in the nose.

grrrr...i cant wait til i get off work. i need to find a new job too.

2. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

did you spell customer in your subject line with a K with the hopes of attracting more replies or views?? kind of like how it should be cool-aid and not kool-aid but the k looks all so much jazzy you know? well i guess it worked on me because im replying. yeah baby.

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

4. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

BA HA HA HA HA! IT'S TRUE! HE'S SO RIGHT!

5. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

the crew should have a c instead of a k too..
    damn, we kant spell for shit.
    :loopy:

6. drain bamage

drain bamage Senior Member

yeah...i'm at work too.....and it's SATURDAY!!!!
    i can't stand it when customers come up to the register on their fucking cell phones and expect me to ring them up will they're chatting. that is so annoying to me. especially when i have pms.
    :spent:

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I hate customers that say they can't find shit that's right in fron t of their eyes.

I hate customers that can't speak english

I hate customers that.....I hate customers

8. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

that is why i got out of retail/customer service. mail house production worker now. work still sucks, but at least i don't want to murder people when i go home at night. i want to murder machines i work with, but not human beings. i think the worst thing ever though is when somebody hands you wet, sweat-drenched money. that always turned my stomache.

9. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

"This job would be great if it weren't for all the fucking customers."

-amen

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

like...
    ...bringing in a pitbull, i go to put a leash around its neck and the thing goes right for my neck. had i been maybe a split second late with my reaction i would probably be in the hospital having reconstructive surgery done to my otherwise gorgeous face.

then again, maybe i'd be getting some stitches on my throat.......

11. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

I hate when they ask for my last name.

12. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Like when they ask you a question and then try to correct you when you give them an answer. Then why did you ask the question....why!