annoying kustomer tendencies..

Guest dukeofyork

Guest dukeofyork

you know those stupid things that some of your customers do that you abso-fucking-lutely hate...

like:

1. calling you on the speaker phone and then leaving you on speaker...godDAMN thats annoying...they dont even realize it either..

2. wanting to be able to put their hands all over everything...like they are actually gonna buy it.

3. saying they saw the same thing for less somewhere else...ok, buy it then champ....i understand if its a legitimate claim, but im not gonna take it in the ass for you.

4. asking how im doing...im at work, im NOT doing well. there are a million things id rather be doing, the first one of which would be to punch you in the nose.

grrrr...i cant wait til i get off work. i need to find a new job too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

did you spell customer in your subject line with a K with the hopes of attracting more replies or views?? kind of like how it should be cool-aid and not kool-aid but the k looks all so much jazzy you know? well i guess it worked on me because im replying. yeah baby.

that is why i got out of retail/customer service. mail house production worker now. work still sucks, but at least i don't want to murder people when i go home at night. i want to murder machines i work with, but not human beings. i think the worst thing ever though is when somebody hands you wet, sweat-drenched money. that always turned my stomache.

like...

...bringing in a pitbull, i go to put a leash around its neck and the thing goes right for my neck. had i been maybe a split second late with my reaction i would probably be in the hospital having reconstructive surgery done to my otherwise gorgeous face.

then again, maybe i'd be getting some stitches on my throat.......

Archived