Annoying fags that think you're their friends....

Dr. Dazzle

Every group of friends has one. The annoying little shit that thinks he's cool with you but you can't stand them. Allow me to introduse you to Travis.....

Travis somehow appeared out of nowhere, suddenly he was showing up at the same parties as us, hanging out with us after school, he even got a job at the same place the rest of us worked at.

It wasn't all bad at first, he was just some loser fag that we could all take advantage of and would always buy us weed. But the more we allowed this cherade to continue, he began to legitimitely belive that he was truly a friend of hours.

Suddenly, he grew some balls, and the flow of weed and free stuff ceased. Of course, he was still the bitch of my friend Matt, and we always enjoyed him treating him like the bitch he is.

Travis started listening to punk music, trying desperately to be able to relate to the rest of us. He started snowboarding and skateboardin for the same reasons, but it was so blatantly false that we could see right through him.

Eventually, the rest of the group, with the exception of myself, Matt, and Ryan began to completely ignore him. They openly treated him like shit, forcing him to cling to the rest of us like a leetch. Suddenly, he thought that I was his best friend, calling me everyday to try and get me to hang out with him. Eventually I ran out of excuses, and being the nice guy I am, braved it and accepted. But as had been showed before, I could not stand him much longer. Eventually I too began to completely ignore him, forcing him to turn to Ryan now. Matt and most of the rest have left town, gone on to school or finding jobs elsewhere, and since I cannot stand to be in the same room as him, literally his only friend remains Ryan, who is too nice to tell him where to go.

Travis is as big an annoying bitch as they come. He tries to impress us with stupid shit that just makes him look like a bigger fag. He is the cheapest fuck you'll ever meet, just two days ago he ditched on the beer he was going to buy us because it was 3o something cents more than he had, and didn't want to use his debit card. Incredibly, he has a girlfriend, a seriously ugly bitch who he thinks is the hottest chick in the world. He tries to impress us with tales of the sex he has, completely out of the blue so you know it's bullshit, which it very certainly is. I've seen them together, and they barely even touch each other. He's a skinny, scrawny, ugly fucker with scaly skin and chicken hands, and it's getting to the pint where if he does one more bitch thing, I'm going to explode and beat the shit out of him.

I hate you, Travis.

Sorry for the ranting, let's use this thread as a place to vent your feelings on the fags that ae in your life......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

yeah.. i hear you... but you've got to feel a little sorry for poor Travis.

All he wants is to be respected by his 'peers'. Too bad some people just cant cut it.

and yeah.. I had one of those guys think we were super tight only because

everyone else taunted him and I didn't really bother. So you get stuck sometimes.

so here's what you got to do... make him know that's he not worth having around.

You say he's a cheap bastard? Then tell him you'll hang out with him at the peelers

and if he balks at droping a hundred bucks in a night, tell him he's being a bitch.

Then ask if he wants do to some other big-ticket item, and he'll say no,

then you say "Man, why do I even bother asking you?"

Just make sure you ask to do things he'll never be able to let himself do.

After he punks out a few times say "fuck man, why do I even hang out with you?"

then he should be taking the hint.

(please say this guy doesn't paint!)

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by THEdude

I hate people like you that have a group of friends.

Ahahhaha. Me too.

If I chilled with the same kids all the time I'd probably end up shooting them.

Originally posted by cmeup

man you sound like you THINK your cool as shit....

which you might be, but you seem kinda big headed to me.

your on some teenie bopper cool guy fad shit.

nigga please. :D ahahahahahahaha

:lol:

teaser

I don't think I'm cool. I KNOW I am....

And no this guy doesn't paint. And people who don't have a circle of friends obviously have know friends at all.....

Good ideas zesto. I think I should just ditch this kid anyway.....

I must not be the only one on here to have this problem......

i've found that silence seems to work...

when i'm around some people, i just have nothing to say...so i don't bother...no niceties, social propers, etc...udder silence.

just don't say jack shit...eventually the other person will leave, or shut up as well...

-dot.

I used to have to carpool with a kid like that. He had this boring ass house and he would invite me over to his house every day after school. I would try to make up a legitimate excuse every time, but sometimes i just couldnt so i would go over there. After a while when i kept refusing i told him about this computer game i thought would be fun to play. He wasnt into this game, but he fucking bought it (spent like 40 bucks for it) just so i would go over to his house and hang with him. It was a waste of time. I only played it once.

Guest willy.wonka

some people i hang around with are can be annoying,pick fights with people for no reason,are those types of "mean drunks",but im still thier friend.

Dazzle man... I can relate...

This one fag... his name is Ryan and he looks like a rat, straight up - complete animal/human look-a-like..

We use his house for drinking all the time, only talk to him in the summer and none of us hang out with him one on one...

What you need is an outsider, from say ... a few hours north? to come and set Travis straight

Guest uncle-boy

why are you calling him cheap for not buying YOU beer?

if you hate him so much tell him you think he's irritating and you dont want to hang out with him.

....or you could just keep on playing hard to get.

i actually really feel sorry for this guy....all he wants is acceptance, he knows you guys dont like him but he is in denial about it

if you dont mind me asking

what is it that travis does?

what does he say etc

give me some examples of things hes done?

although on the other hand i hate it when i cant ditch ppl...like ill see them at a store then they will follow me around for the rest of the day. a friend of mine once told this guy david he was going to dinner with his family in which david replied "can i come":rolleyes:

Guest JIGSAW

I had a kid like this who nagged me a lot, in the end....his parents divorced, his step brother was killed in a car accident, and now his dad got into a accident at work and had to have his legs amputated and is still in the hospital....Dont fuck with kids like this bad shit happens to them sometimes and you look back and say "Damn I was such a fucking immature asshole"

Guest Stapler

There was this one person a while back. My friend had just started dealing and i had known this person for years. So iwas normally over there having a smoke with him. He had gotten this person who i had nothing against to start smoking weed. He even got the kid to buy him a bong worth about $100 US. Then got the kid to buy 1/4 bags [7 grams] and would literally give him only 2 grams in the bag and then make him smoke 1 and a half grams with us. He payed $50 US a quarter bag ands would leave with 1/2 a gram he had payed $25 for. It was sad and one day i askd if i could tick [borrow] half a gram of him. I am the type of person that pays people back even if they arent my good friend.

So by this stage where i am asking him he starts getting all cocky and shit, my friend steps in and says `fuck chill the fuck out you know he`ll pay you back`. He eventually gives me the weed but starts getting all cocky again and punches me in the arm. He was trying to look tough in front of everybody cause they all try and get me angry and wrestle i cant be fucked but when i doi kick there asses. So everyone ses this happen and they know i am going to kick his ass. So i get up and start belting him across the face and shit. The fool had bruises all over his face when i had finished with him. I didnt want to reck his face just show him not to fuck with me. Ever since he never came back when i was there, he asked for the money some times ut i said man that is what you get for trying to be a smart ass, and hit people that you dont know how they will react.............

Re: mr dazzle

Originally posted by weakest link

dude i hate people like you or what you sound like. try leaving allyour boys and movin to another state. you have nothign to bitch about

I don't know what you're trying to say but whatever. I'm not an asshole like I may have come across as. You have to meet this kid to understnad. It's not like I'm the coolest kid there is. But if you're an ass to me, I'll be an ass back. You all know someone like this, stop trying to act like your the nicest most sincere people around.....

And TT Boy, Matt moved to Kelowna a couple months ago with a couple of other friends. They had a party and kicked these two fags out, the next day they came back with like 12 of their friends and beat the fuck out of them with bats....

Don't go to Kelowna.....

trust me ive had my share of fun in kelowna, actually that place is a dump with no drink specials, a bunch of locals who think they live in long beach, shitty graffiti scene, and ugly girls.

i got in a fight with a bunch of local yokels there, for some reason nothing went down, so i went and dissed pretty much every piece in the skate park wall thing.

now that i think of it, everyone i know hates kelowna. kamloops is fun.

actually one of my best friends is from kelowna. im rambling and making no sense.

did matt ever come back or is he out there still?

Archived