Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ann Coulter to UConn: "You're stupid"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Herbivore, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

I'm going to pay someone with AIDS to rape her with a broken sharkskin condom.

source

Ann Coulter to audience: You're stupider than I am

Thursday, December 8, 2005; Posted: 10:27 a.m. EST (15:27 GMT)

STORRS, Connecticut (AP) -- Conservative columnist Ann Coulter cut short a speech at the University of Connecticut amid boos and jeers, and decided to hold a question-and-answer session instead.

"I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am," Coulter told the crowd of 2,600 Wednesday.

Before cutting off her speech after about 15 minutes, Coulter called Bill Clinton an "executive buffoon" who won the presidency only because Ross Perot took 19 percent of the vote.

Coulter's appearance prompted protests from several student groups. About 100 people rallied outside the auditorium where she spoke, saying she spread a message of intolerance.

"We encourage diverse opinion at UConn, but this is blatant hate speech," said Eric Knudsen, a 19-year-old sophomore journalism and social welfare major who heads campus group Students Against Hate.

It wasn't the first time Coulter has had trouble at a university speech. In October 2004, two men ran onstage and threw custard pies as she was giving a speech at the University of Arizona.

UConn junior Kareem Mohni, 20, said he was disgusted by his peers' reaction to Coulter.

"It really appalled me that we're not able to come together as a group and listen to a different view in a respectful environment," Mohni said.

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Fucking do-gooder student hippy cunts.

3. Politics&Bullshit

Politics&Bullshit Junior Member

I would PAY to see this bitch hit with a custard pie!

i wonder how she would explain bush winning the presidency?!

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

she is so ignorable its not even funny....

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

never heard of her...someone enlighten me.

6. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

Why does she say these things? The woman wants to get hate fucked, pure and simple.

7. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

stupidrightextremistuglieracistbitchface

that about sums it up

8. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

Ann Coulter is a loudmouth ignoramus who spouts her outrageous nationalist inaccuracies on American television with little challenge from the empty talking heads who interview her.

9. Politics&Bullshit

Politics&Bullshit Junior Member

Ann Coulter is a loudmouth ignoramus who spouts her outrageous nationalist inaccuracies on American television with little challenge from the empty talking heads who interview her.
    [post=4205140]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

well put

10. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Need to set Paxman on that bitch.

11. PushbuttonWarfare

PushbuttonWarfare Member

Everyone look at the size of her neck next time shes on television. It scares me.

12. beardofzeus

beardofzeus Member

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

look at her fucking neck!

14. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

stupider!???

ahhahahahahahaaaaa