Ankle High Socks

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i google imaged "guy ankle socks" and got some pretty disturbing shit

i suggest u dont google image search that

TN_sock_ankle6.jpg

i wear ankle socks most of the times with shorts for the 'sockless' effect. i prefer them in general over regular socks, especiall with shorts. with pants it doesn't really matter.

but i am one to wear regular socks pulled up (not like long ass socks that look like stockings, but the ones that go up to the shin area) with shorts... but that very seldomly...

socks are expensive? seriously, this is the second time this has come up. are you guys all retarded?

wallmart, target, kmart, etc, etc all have ankle socks, in both black adn white, for $6-$9 for a pack of 8. that's not expensive. two packages for under $20 and you just completely restocked your entire sock drawer for the summer.

why do i feel like the only sane person in a room full of lunatics?

on guys

Gay or not gay?

B0009Z2DPG.01-A3NN9THRUBU1AW._SCMZZZZZZZ_.gif

i google imaged "guy ankle socks" and got some pretty disturbing shit

i suggest u dont google image search that

anyways

Lets hear your opinions

edit* ANKLE HIGH

you must be living under a rock to consider them gay, because most guys nowadays wear ankle socks, or "noshow socks" and have been since around '00 or '01. tube socks and slouch socks and those fuckin 1972 knee-high basketball julius erving socks are what look gay.

I'm only posting cus hayabusa's not one to constantly make threads like this.

I only wear ankle socks and soccer shoes, and it's been this way since sixth grade. Really tho, they're socks, and i've always felt funky wearing bulky ass tube socks, like I should be wearing shin guards or somethin.

Tube socks are the same logic as head sweat bands. Ankle socks are socks without the fag0r* 80's.

*edit, since I didnt feel like I was throwing gay refrences around enough.

I wear 'em... even when I wear mid-high I push them down. Which brings me to something, last year I went to a friend's funeral and after there was a little reception and luncheon at the church. When I got there I was all hot because I was a pall bearer and was out in the sun most of the service so, I changed out of my dress pants and into shorts, was cool because I still had long hair so I had a very Angus Young thing going on... Anyway, one of Eric's sisters in law kept telling me to pull my socks up and asking me why they were pushed down and stuff. I think it looks stupid to pull up your socks when you're wearing shorts, like a tourista..

So, what's the verdict there? Mid-length w/ shorts, pull them up or push 'em down?

I also have one pair of the old knee-high double stripe basketball socks but I always pull those up. I need some more of those...