Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

animated gif's for osX

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jun 1, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

somehow i've never learned how to do these, and after seeing tesser's little gif earlier today, and all the dancing teases, i've decided i could make the world a better place if i knew how to do them.
    so, someone please school me. point me towards an animating program that i can rock for free, and a decent tutorial.
    in exchange, i'll make an animated plaque for you and close any tease thread of your choosing.
    sound's like a great deal right?
    yeah!

seeks/your name here ROCKS!!

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

if you've got photoshop you've got imageready...that's really all you need.
    tutorial

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i am by no means versed in gif shenanigans, but seeks dude..
    whatever you want to animate, open it up and each new layer
    you make is a frame..then go file/edit in imageready..
    oop..casek posted while i was figuring this out..

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, i'm a pc guy, but i'm sure you can figure it out. btw: don't delete any threads, just send me some stickers, bruh

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

or, you could re-arrange the words in my thread "i just shave off all of my pubes and painted my body purple"

make it really funny.

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*beleeb*

what they said.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i hope you didn't forget to shave the potatoes.
    design principles.

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nah nah, i didn't really shave my shit, i just madea crazy thread title. check the threa, it's about life advice. i was just being funny and 'tarded b/c i haven't slept in a day or so

10. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

:lol: :lol:

11. TRUE, just open the image on photoshop and make a new layer for everyframe..then FILE>JUMP TO> IMAGE READY...im sure you'll understand once you see it...hit me on aim later if you want

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

those were terrible directions tess, absolutely horrible.
    i demand you get on aim right now and explain this shit to me.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hmmmm... see if this worked.

14. ^Hesh can probably hook you up with that inquiry.

15. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member