Animal Sex featuring Ozzy

Smart

Anal Sex

This thread doesn't have to be about anal, but it seems like time we had another thread with this title...

I think it's funny that the new Outback Steakhouse slogan is 'Don't just go out, go outback!"

Also on the sex tip, I was watching the forensic someshit show tonight and I have decided to refer to the backpack full of paint as the 'rape kit'

So, Fox is gonna premire this show called 'Greg the Bunny"

and there's this young lady named Sarah Silverman on that show... if ANYONE can hook me up yo, I'm pretty sure I fell in love with her the first time I heard her say 'pussy'... of course, there was a Dr. Ruth reference but, I hope I blocked that out...

well, that's really all I got on the deviant sex tip, in the last hour... so...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did anyone see the osbornes tonight. funny shit. the daughter freaking out cause her mom made an appt. with a gynecologist. the neighbors being too loud for Ozzy's family. throwing ham, broken windows, cops.

oh shit i ruined it if you hadn't seen it.

ozzy, after staying out of the whole thing, walking over and smashing out their window was fucking hillarious.

honestly, ozzy is a cool motherfucker. he just hangs out doing his thing, an doesnt give a shit what people think. maybe im totally reading way into shit, but i have a whole new respect for him. i dont know why exactly. he's just a cool motherfucker, thats the only way i can describe it. and while he might be a tad slow, he's not nearly as fried as i thought he was.

the girl I was hanging out with tonight changed the fucking channel..I should have kicked her in the teeth.

hey smart, I refer to what I got in my pants as my rape kit....j/k

speaking of rape my psychotic ex girlfriend that told me her ex raped her so I would kick his ass then she told some other guy I raped so he would kick my ass called me today to say she missed me. Crazy shit.

Has anyone seen that sex crazed old lady on the opxygen channel always giving out sex tips? I watched that shit the other night and she was talking about putting your fingers in your mans ass while he's giving it to you. What was funny she said put a condom over your fingers so you don't have to clean under your fingernails.

The Osbournes was a hoot...

Sharon making fun of the neighbors from the fence...

The neighbors playing some gay campfire acoustic music that totally drove Jack mad...he went inside and blasted super death metal over the outdoor stereo system then proceeded to go next door and go off on them...

then the police came..

Lay down your arms and surrender to me.

Lay down your arms and love me peacefully.

Use your arms for squezing, and please,

I'm the one that loves you so.

There ain't no reason for you to declare

War on the one who loves you so.

So forget the other boys because my love is real.

Come off your battlefield.

Lay down your arms and surrender to me.

Lay down your arms and love me peacefully.

Use your arms for squezing, please,

That's the way it's gotta be.

The weapons you're using are hurting me bad,

But someday you're going to retreat.

'Cause my love, baby, is the truest you've ever had.

A soldier of love that's hard to beat.

Originally posted by platapie

dr ruth?

yep, you gotta have watched at least one of the Comedy Central/Friar's Club roasts to really get it but... she said... Abe Vigoda? I wouldn't fuck him with Dr. Ruth's pussy!

and I fell in love:love2: :love: :love2: :love: :love2:

Guest Pilau Hands

SARAH SILVERMAN!

Nooooow I know who you're talking about, Smart.

That girl is funny, beautiful, and she has a potty mouth.

mmmmmmmmmmmm :love:

Archived