1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ANIMAL ABUSE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Feb 25, 2002.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

ANIMAL ABUSE

Discussion started by BROWNer - Feb 25, 2002

last night i'm relaxing, visiting the bids..
    i hear some ruckus and my parents cats
    look all freaked out, so i peer under the curtains
    to see this guy screaming at his dog out front of
    my parents house. then
    the dog runs by and the guy bends over and
    whacks his dog. then a few feet later he winds
    up and boots it hard and swears at it.

[_] <thats how close i was to exploding on
    this piece of shit. in hindsight, i wish i ran outside and
    screamed in his face and asked him to try and
    be a tough guy and kick me. next time i see
    somethin' like this its enthusin' bruisin' time.
    don't do what i did and contemplate.....get your boots on, go out
    and draw blood.

oh yea, in case you didn't hear...canada rocked the us hockey
    team 5-2. trounced.

2. serpent of the light - Replied Feb 25, 2002

there's nothing so beautiful as a walmart on fire.

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Feb 25, 2002

abusing animals is on some stricktly pussy shit.....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied Feb 25, 2002

unfortunatly i now look down on you for not taking action, the last time some shit happened like that, i didnt do shit either, but then again it was the cops that shot my neighbors pitbull. not something you wanna wake up to on a beutifull saturday morning. but then again, now i can say ive seen cops shoot a pitbull to death. it sucked, it was all running around with 3 working legs and went around the corner and just laid down wimpering... fuck cops, that pitbull was cool as fuck.

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

THEMISHE - Replied Feb 25, 2002

Shit makes me sick. Animal abuse is disgusting.

THEMISHE - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Feb 25, 2002

I honestly like dogs more than people.

When I was a kid, I had about 6 pugs. My dad's friend decided to "borrow" one for the weekend. My dog got through his fence, but when it tried to cross the street, it got hit by a car. Of course, my dad's friend was never allowed in my house again without me trying to kick his ass.

My best-friend also beat the shit out of, and gave her old roomate the boot for kicking her dog. My best-friend takes it to another level. She goes to the dog bakery and buys her dog cookies, and dresses him up on halloween. She even made a "Happy Birthday Blade" sign for her dog's birthday. Her dog is gorgous... it's an all black Sharpe.

An ex-boyfriend and I used to go to the pet store, and just look at the animals (yes, even the fish). Something about animals is just so captivating to me.

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Feb 25, 2002

shave the whales.

-no, but on the real...ill kill a muthafucka for that shit...for real. as much as i hate our dogs sometimes, i love them three times as much.

8. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Feb 25, 2002

what goes around comes around

amen to that

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. mapo wc

mapo wc 12oz Elite Member

mapo wc - Replied Feb 25, 2002

thats cool your friend named her dog after Blade.

anyway, yeah i hate animal abuse. i refuse to go to the circus because of the shit they do.

i have a black lab, and one time i was in the back of my house playing dreamcast, and my friend decides to come in without knocking - my dog jumped from the couch and tried to bite his neck, my friend was luckily right next to my room and was able to block it, and get in my room and shut the door quick enough. but then i was pissed at my friend and kicked him out of my house because he hit my dog on the top of the head to block her from biting him.

mapo wc - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Feb 25, 2002

boo for animal abuse. noone will hurt my kitty or they will face the wrath of me.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

KONFLIKT - Replied Feb 25, 2002

MY NEXTDOOR NABHOR HAD A BB GUN AND USED TO SHOOT DUCK WIT IT. THIS PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF. SO I WENT DOWN TO WAL-MART AND BOUGHT A CHEEP LITTLE PAINTBALL GUN, FROSE THE PAINT BALLS AND WHEN HE SHOT AT A DUCK I SHOT HIM. HE GOT KINDA MAD AND STARTED SHOOTING AT ME, BUT SINCE HE HAD TO PUMP HIS GUN AFTER EACH SHOT AND I HAD A SIMI AUTO I JUST KEPT BLASTING HIM SCREAMING "THIS IS PAYBACK FOR THE DUCKS MOTHERFUCKER!" HE HATES ME NOW BUT HE HASNT SHOT AT A DUCK SINCE!!!

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Feb 25, 2002

Save the whales but shoot the seals!

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

KONFLIKT - Replied Feb 25, 2002

SAVE THE TREES, EAT A BEAVER!!!
    HA HA HA REMEMBER THAT!!

14. HAL

HAL Guest

HAL - Replied Feb 25, 2002

I remember a few months ago some jackass posted some flick of a mouse he killed and glued to a boxcar as "art". That shit is bogus. I don't understand how people can just kill something for fun, even a small animal like a mouse. I can't manage the logic that states a mouse is less alive than a person.

15. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Feb 25, 2002

i dont mean to sound misinformed, but i guess i kinda am. who was that british artist who had stuff at the brooklyn museum of art exhibit called "sensation"? im pretty sure some of you will know who im talking about. this is the guy who took animals, chopped them up and put different parts in huge glass tanks of..i think formaldehydrade (the stuff that preserves bodies and such). im just curious to know what some of you think of that type of stuff..me, i dont really know what to say about it.

he also threw a cows head into one of the big glass cases and there were also all these maggots in there devouring it. this piece had a very good title..maybe ill try and research some of this.

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: