Anie NT

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

None of them stolen... I wished people were post a few more photos they had taken, rahter than just steal them all the time. About half the stolen ones there I had taken.

thanks for the anie flicks but - if you don't live in 'great mother birtain' and your a pirate, stealings the name of the game.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by can of worms

I love the ultra-patriotic st. george's cross.

By the way the first two pictures in your post don't work

That is probably Fotango being stupid...

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

beautiful, just beautiful. how bout some panels and wc's. you know NT be killin it

Reckon you are going to have to wait for the NT book from Graphotism for those. Out in 2003.

EURO TRASH LESSON

In london about 85% of the writers have one style,they paint tracksides always in chrome and the style is boring and usually quite ugly!.....This is what you can call london dub style,and to be honest im sick of it......................I love almost everything nt do because they are pushing the limits and breaking away from dull attempts at one style......I personally like looking at U.S bombing[throw-ups,tags] more than euro stuff,BUT NT are an interesting crew in a quite reppetitive scene.

Guest de la cruz

anie gets the big thumbs down

ANIE=BITER,

these NT guys seem to think that no body else reads the same graff mags as them. i wonder whos style they are gonna start jocking next, you can take Roger/image/arom/philly/tailor/dsf/keger/rage etc etc off the list coz they seem to have mastered their styles already.....

what ever happened to true letter style. break any anie peace down letter by letter and take all the fancy(bitten) makeup off and it is a fucking disgrace! the guy is a biting toy, end of story

For a start how the fuck can you call anie and infact NT toys they dont fit the original or for that matter the current deffinision of the word.

toy= incompatent or inexperinced writer (subway art). Now if you want to hate on some people purely for the fact that you think you can do better and they have no originality at all then fine. But just to make yourself look like some graff buff who reads every magazine thats out in the world i think thats lame and you should be out there writing instead of reading so many mags. Secondly dont think that nearly every thing that you use in your dubs productions or infact for that matter reaches has not been done before. plus there are fazes such as hallos " marks ! marks arrows and shit, who can honestly say they see halos on tags as much as they did say 3 years ago my point precisly. In order to evolve people burrow or bite what ever you wanna call it but at the end of the day I think that anie and infact NT take out loads of walls whole cars what ever and maybe thats not what im doing right now but i respect that.

I will leave you with an Oscar wild quote that a animater i know told me

"idiots copy geniusses steal."

Think about that shit.

:P :P :P :P

Archived