angry loner. (rambling)

JoeyLawrence

fuck. i woke up late again. hmmm sleep works better when fueled by depression. i slept till about 2:00 in the afternoon today and the first thing i did was go straight online. digital youth indeed. right now i hate my friends (and by friends i mean reality real-life friends) my online buddies are grrrrreat. ha. fuck my friends goin to gay ass concerts and getting hooked on television. at least the internet has interface capabilities. i think thats why i come online. besides the obvious (checking emails, looking at cartoons, webmd, ebay, etc) is for the interface. its simple to hit the send button on an instant message conversation.

im currently wearing a cleveland browns "CENTRAL DIVISION DAWGS" sweatshirt and some sweatpants and socks. its fuckin freezing. the ************ wore off and im thinking it needs to have more introduced to the system before the lite-shock kicks in. ive been drawing digitally alot, and using the computer as a tool other than just a pen. photoshop is still my choice program seeing that im still teaching myself illustrator as we speak. fuck. i might get some free programs this week including: fruityloops, flash, dreamweaver and mac0S X(so i can play graffking while in a stupor yea?) indeed. brb im going to go call the radio station and request some ladytron. i need to get that cd today also. shiet. well fuck the radio is being a bitch and i dont feel like messing with it now. ill wait till the parents get home then take the car out and buy that fuckin cd. shiet. Shes dreaming in digital. stuck in my head. monday i go to a psychologist. yay. haha thats gonna be funny....cause shes gonna sit and listen to why im so fucked up. hopefully shes hot and itll be like donnie darko mixed with the graduate or something. vanilla coke is good. i just ate macaroni and cheese (leftovers from noodles and company) and now im drinking a vanilla coke and eating a baby-ruth. shiet my shoulder hurts...time to selfmedicate.

its fucking cold outside. and its snowy. not literally snowing right now, but just plain snowy. my little brother is cool as fuck. that kid was wearing some tight ass black wranglers with a white button down (also form fitting) and a button that has a skull and crossbones and says "BACKYARD BARBIES." and hes only in 8th grade!!!! that kid is on the right track already. my parents worry about him too because he is also an angry loner like me. at least i dont dye my hair black and hang out at the mall wearing my sandman shirt. (i dont even own a sandman shirt and the nearest mall isnt within walking distance.) i hate silence. well actually it fluctuates. sometimes i like it. right now the silence is loud. actually its hurting my ears. zoolander was such a good movie. if you call me ever you know i like it. my answering machine is from zoolander. yay. the word yay is also good when used with little arm-flapping motions. haha i just uploaded a drawing i did and this shit got all fucked up but it looks cool. http://www.pked.net/upload/popgunwar/guppy.jpg'> you know who my new favorite 12oz guy is? "thejesuspotatoe" that shit is rad. mammero the animations (the little emoticon ones are sweet.) however you did that is gangster for real. who really cares about rap music? this afternoon is saturday i think i wanna go drink tea alone and maybe go see punch drunk love.

anyway, yay...im bored now and hopefully you are too.

gday,

pgw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all apologies- nirvana.

i wish i was like you.. easily amused.....

this weekend is fucking wack. i can't wait for fucking monday already. it sucks my boy went to arizona for 4 days and it's like weird as fuck cuz i usually see him everyday so i need to stop being a huge fag and do girl stuff or something.

Last night I went to a costume party. It was cool, it was weird. It was this huge MTV cribs type pad masion my homeboy Kevin lives in. His girlfriend is fucking cool too. His parents smoke out, fucking awsome. Too bad Kevin never smokes he has heart problems. Business people who smoke who are like 45+... fucking rad right. His mom was so stoned... They're italian..italians rock. I really want to rob them for their drums. I need to clean my room. I have finals. Finals is kicking my ass too. Fuck this shit. Someone just hit me up on AIM sayingthey love me. PGW likes vanilla coke yuck, but i still love you. I think podrido is trying to call me right now. Pregnancy tests are so expensive. Im not pregnant, but i was watching t.v. and those TLC type shows, and this one bitch bought one, and she took it, and it was negative. i bet she felt like shit for wasting 14 bucks.

CREAMY MINTS. yum.

Guest FlamingHobo

man its been so long since ive done acid...i need to get my hands on some and chill out in my room while listening to the cure and zoning out...and nobody loves me because i have a new username and no one recognizes me...

tonight fuckin sucked. it started out cool, other than the fact that i havent gotten any sleep. my girl came over for a little bit, we lounged around and watch some movies and i planned on stayin in and gettin some sleep...well i couldnt get to sleep after she left, and i figured i'd make a run to the 7-11 and grab a vega. planned on smokin it to the head, and crashin afterwards, when my boy pulls up and tells me about a hotel goin down. i call my girl from the hotel, and she was pissed that i was there, because the girl that was throwin it was all on my dick awhile back...but that girl's man was there anyways so shit wouldn't have gone down. a whole bunch of shit went down at the tel, some girl got taken advantage of (you know how they are) and people started fightin over it...long story short but we leave and chill with these people down the hall. security comes and gives us the boot, because of complaints of beer bottles being tossed to the boardwalk. everyone goes home, and i go to call my girlfriend, and she tells me she'll call me right back...well i never get that call so i call her and nobody answers. she had that tired (possibly getting fucked) voice goin on, and it just leaves me to assume plenty of shit, considering she probably thinks i fucked around with the girl that was throwin the tel. oh well, im probably just drunk and assuming that but then again.

Archived