ANGER

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

bitches, money, and all that good shit dont make me happy.....just makes me fucking angry that i dont have it....makes me want to fuck something up...but then i realize my life sucks and i cant go fuck shit up....so i make a dumb thread on 12oz to try and get it off my chest....but i dont feel any better

fuck everything....im in serious need of beer...but then my life sucks and i cant go buy a beer right now...fuck everything

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

bitches, money, and all that good shit dont make me happy.....just makes me fucking angry that i dont have it....makes me want to fuck something up...but then i realize my life sucks and i cant go fuck shit up....so i make a dumb thread on 12oz to try and get it off my chest....but i dont feel any better

fuck everything....im in serious need of beer...but then my life sucks and i cant go buy a beer right now...fuck everything

I think you should shut your mouth

i used to be a walking time bomb and i was stressed 24/7. now (in my old age) i have learned to mellow out. some days my future looks bleak, some days i find some shreads of optimism. i play it day by day, and i usually hope for the best and expect the worst (not to sound cliche) but that usually works.

but i feel your pain bro, honestly.

Anger can feel good but not too much. Just ask me about my ulcers three years ago! Not much fun when you're angry for a week straight and your stomach feels like you just ate three bi-sected duracell batteries. yum yum.

Seriously though...anger is no good. It's a quick fix. CHannel that energy into something else (cliche')

Archived