Anger.

grittylifer

This is dedicated to little dick bitch down the hall and his slut.

poppin pop secret cause i dont pop caps, chill with my cat and bust raps/about to be smashin glass and watchin throats get slashed/sit back and scoff as blood gurgles out your neck and you try and cough/retalitory action on your level/ you know my horns just got burned off by the devil/

ugh...i made the biggest mistake i think. i tried to do the right thing.

motherfucker got in my face and i was just about to like....BLOW FOOL>>>SOME FUCKING LAUREN LEATHER ON MY FIST SMASHING IN THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR SKULL TILL BLOOD FLOWS INTO YOUR FUCKING EYES BITCH>

damn...i woke up in a good mood and everything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he lied perhaps tried to provoke to blood flow to/but once it starts aint no stoppin its motherfucking sociocide/ fill the street just like the tide........i shoulda just gone toe to toe and added more blood next to my left toes......

ehhhh....wheres qwerk with my beat....

and i gotta spend all day moving.....

arf mother fucking arf arf.

hah.....yeah...fire bombs are fucking awesome.

i wanna watch em die though...you gotta have a flame thrower to watch the skin melt off their frame.

shit.......im really a nice guy.

i woke up to be nothing but nice. motherfuckers wanna irk me though.

i regret calling the po......but fuck...even with all thedeath threats....im not fucking stupid enough to kill em now.

and you know.......my floor is mostly hardworking familys. these some spoiled ass children trynna act hard.

slice they heads off and send em back to moms like "wheres my fucking refund whore?"

see what happens when i dont smoke enough world?

i fuckin sock his glasses wearing ass in the left chest and send his rib through his aorta and throw his bitch off the balcony.

i was in such a good mood.

i need to smoke a fucking blunt and go paint.

instead....i getta move shit all day for low pay.

from what i gather.....i got currie that smelled nasty all over my door and moldy food tacked to it...because when i came home drunk with my girl i knocked twice to introduce us. apparently it woke her up.

now...they coulda complained. they coulda yelled at me. they coulda called the po. they coulda tried to have me evicted for all i care.

peep though. i have a wonderfamily door next door that for some reason never complained at me hitting bass hard all hours of the night.

i think i knocked on their door well before midnight. we's all adults.

other than that i was joking around with japanese girls that live there and put a sock on the door nob. thats fucking harmless considering it came out the dryer downysoft.

you know? to put curry and moldy food on my fucking door for that?

i never even so much as gave his girl the eye ever.

ill just fucking kill him. but i wont. he made me that angry cause he lied to me and i woulda been cool if he said sorry.

dude....im quite the telephone terrorist. i gotta remember to hide that shit. but then again....instead of killing......i just piss people off. its safer that way.

ok......im out.

thanks for letting me vent 12oz. i feel a lot better.

Archived