ANGER MANAGEMENT

Secret

After years of macing guys that stare at me, pushing frat boys, threating to hit people with bottles, and throwing punches at bitches, my mother wants to send to anger management classes... yea, dude. Go Secret! :rolleyes:

:o :mad: :heated: :spent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tell her that we live in a breakneck paced, cutthroat world

tell her fast livins got ya trapped in the street game

you gotta be hard to survive on the streets!

aaaahahahaa...moms are cute

Anger checklist - How is your anger??

1. People tell you that you need to calm down. Yes.

2. You feel tense much of the time. Yes.

3. At work, you find yourself not saying what is on your mind. Yes.

4. When you are upset, you try to block the world out by watching TV, reading a book or magazine, or going to sleep. Not really.

5.You are drinking or smoking marijuana almost daily to help you calm down. Not really.

6.You have trouble going to sleep. Yes.

7. You feel misunderstood or not listened to much of the time. Yes.

8. People ask you not to yell or curse so much. Yes.

9. Your loved ones keep saying that you are hurting them. Yes.

10. Friends do not seek you out as much. Yes.

Scoring:

* 0 - 2 = MANAGEABLE: you could benefit from relaxation training.

* 3 - 5 = MODERATE: you need to learn more about what stresses you, and learn stress management techniques.

* 6 + = OUT OF CONTROL: you have an anger problem that could benefit from learning anger management techniques.

Yeah, dude! I failed! FUCK!! :heated::o

Conclusion Anger reactions have been likened to a train running out of control and about to derail. A little anger can motivate us to take action in positive ways. A lot of anger will make us "red with rage." The price for anger that is out of control will drive away those whom we love the most and endanger our daily normal existence.

Guest willy.wonka

anger management....hawaii did it for me.

the big bad ape slipped and fell off my back...when i came back.

:heated::mad: :huh?: :) :D :mexican: :love2:

Guest willy.wonka

the only shrink that ever got throught to me was one that would wrestle me for the cigarette that i had...

he had this book that he would bring out in front of the group and read off peoples "problems" by name and what that problem came with...everybody else was a poor sob..rip tissue paper into little pieces and then rip those pieces into little pieces...

mine was a wolverine or tasmanian devil...everybody just looked at me and thought,"damn,no wonder why hes always stoned."

i only started getting angry and bad grades when i started being put into mental hospitals and seeing dumbass shrinks....i was put into my first mental hospital cause my stepdad thought i called him a "swine"..oh!and then he started choking me and i coughed out blood and my mother betrayed me by telling the police that i was mad and pulled the knife out on him for no reason..my mom told the cops that i was lying about being choked...thats when i knew she really wasnt my mom.

after that..it was all about rebellion and i turned my step-dad into the twitching mess he is today.

it seems that some of the only things that piss me off are..

people who dont care

people who talk shit

people who bump into me hard without saying excuse me

people that smoke tweak

people that bounce from one girl to the next at clubs..especially when they try to pull that shit with my date...

people who try to take advantage over drunk girls...most pissed off you'll ever see me."that i had ever seen myself"

manipulating little fags or cunts

getting capped...nah..thats the number one...fucking with my happyland

being betrayed

drunk marines

yeah..to sum it up..anything that can piss me off

i think meditation is the key though...count to ten...take off to be alone and imagine your energy flushing the negative out.

take some type of martial art...so when people see that you're mad..."they know not to fuck with you."

plus i think girls are sexy when they do...;)

I remember sitting in a circle for "troubled teens" back in the day. One chick was hot. One was some stoner rocker dude. I remember one day I was wearing a shirt from Lunatix (like an old school Workmens type stuff) it said

H.E.M.P.

Hoodlums Ending Moral Problems

It had people smoking herb and writing on walls type shit. The counselor liked my shirt, I guess cause of the moral problems aspect of it. oh well

Guest professor poopatronic

my probation officer wants me to see a counselor because "i don't take life seriously". she's pretty much right but i like it that way. i like to say "dun" alot.

Originally posted by High Priest

the last time i got arrested i went to one of thos classes.. and some little chinease kid punched me in the head.

How the fuck did that happen? Do they give you those spongy thingies to hit people with? I'm down for smackin' people American Gladiator style.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

And yet you did not assault me with a blunt object after I forcefully subjected you to sit in a computer lab for 14 hours and then treated you to a not-so-wholesome gas station dinner. If THAT'S not patience, I don't know what is... anger management schmanagement. Beer,

El Mamerro

Anger Management. I had to go to one of those shits. I was in the 3rd grade though..It seemed pretty dumb then! The weird thing is like I found out years after that the school I was going to was having me go to this anger class without any of my parents or my good friend's parent's knowledge of it. Fuck that school.

Re: Anger checklist - How is your anger??

Originally posted by Secret

1. People tell you that you need to calm down. Yes.

2. You feel tense much of the time. Yes.

3. At work, you find yourself not saying what is on your mind. Yes.

4. When you are upset, you try to block the world out by watching TV, reading a book or magazine, or going to sleep. Not really.

7. You feel misunderstood or not listened to much of the time. Yes.

8. People ask you not to yell or curse so much. Yes.

10. Friends do not seek you out as much. Yes.

all me

aw fuck that....

that story of you whipping the snapple at the guy in the grocery store is still one of the more funny stories ive heard on this board....

ive found spunky girls to be some of the more "real" and straight and non-corny girls that ive dated or just been friends with...they seems to be the best adjusted to life too....

besides who doesnt want to whip a beer bottle at the head of frat dork...i know i do...;)

Originally posted by Secret

Today is one of those days where I just want to get so wasted to the point I'll fall off my 2nd floor balcony. Kill me.

damn secret, at least you didn't fall on the floor in front of all kinds of people like shameless today.

if you wanncome over and kick my ass, i'll let you just by me a mini pizza before you do.:D

Archived