Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anger Management Tour

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jul 19, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I forgot to mention to everyone..

Well i got tickets from a friend the other night to go to see this whole shindig...
    I was pretty hyped to see the executioners and ludacris, just cause i really like them both, even though im not a very big fan...

Anyways it was a fucking awesome concert. Eminem killed shit, and even though i hate him, he did put on a damn good show..

Exzibit was pretty fucking buck wild too, i missed alot of papa roach while getting beer, they sounded good when i saw em though..

Anyways, it was worth the 4 hour drive to buffalo, new york to meet my boy and see this thing..

I got a ludacris t shirt. Has the album cover on the front.
    "Move bitch, get out the way!" is on the back...

Im pimpin...go see the tour if you can..Ill be at the detroit show...

2. jah

jah Elite Member

sounds cool. i dont especially dig those groups but i like going to concerts as long as its something you can dance to and decent. xzibits cool. i saw him in concert in humboldt when i lived there. defari was dope live. the visionaries opened up for the concert. they killed shit. blackalicious played here last night but im too broke to go out. im a poor student. ill be wreaping(sp) the benefits soon though.

peace

3. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

shameless,you ass cracker,why didnt you say you was going? i went to the up in smoke concert like last year or whatever when it came to detroit,i have to ssay it was a good show except eminem,he fucking sucks live!!! but ill roll up to detroit with ya if ya want when the concert comess there in sept...peace

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

if i can scrap up enough money, i'll go next month.