Anger Management Tour

I forgot to mention to everyone..

Well i got tickets from a friend the other night to go to see this whole shindig...

I was pretty hyped to see the executioners and ludacris, just cause i really like them both, even though im not a very big fan...

Anyways it was a fucking awesome concert. Eminem killed shit, and even though i hate him, he did put on a damn good show..

Exzibit was pretty fucking buck wild too, i missed alot of papa roach while getting beer, they sounded good when i saw em though..

Anyways, it was worth the 4 hour drive to buffalo, new york to meet my boy and see this thing..

I got a ludacris t shirt. Has the album cover on the front.

"Move bitch, get out the way!" is on the back...

Im pimpin...go see the tour if you can..Ill be at the detroit show...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds cool. i dont especially dig those groups but i like going to concerts as long as its something you can dance to and decent. xzibits cool. i saw him in concert in humboldt when i lived there. defari was dope live. the visionaries opened up for the concert. they killed shit. blackalicious played here last night but im too broke to go out. im a poor student. ill be wreaping(sp) the benefits soon though.

peace

Guest PHYNE

shameless,you ass cracker,why didnt you say you was going? i went to the up in smoke concert like last year or whatever when it came to detroit,i have to ssay it was a good show except eminem,he fucking sucks live!!! but ill roll up to detroit with ya if ya want when the concert comess there in sept...peace

Archived