Anger management courses.

iloveboxcars

Ok, so I am planning to take a course on anger management. The thing is the only courses I can find are online and I feel as though that wouldn't benefit me as much as a "therapy" group might benefit me. I usually supress my anger until I explode. Well, I don't explode, but I do get fairly angry at very small things randomly, and I assume it has to do with me supressing all of the little things that annoy me until I boil over. .. ok back on track.. I think the only way to help myself is to explain to someone what I do and them give me a proper analysis. I don't think taking online quizes online will help anything.

So my question is have any of you taken any anger management courses and have they helped you at all? (please differentiate between online and peer to peer courses)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went to anger management therapy in 1st grade. i was a wylin' young buck!! don't remeber shit except playing with army men and looking at those picture doo-hickey things... what are those called again???...

AHHH WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE CALLED????

FUCKING MUTHERFUCKER I CAN'T FUCKING REMEMBER.. BITCH!!!!!!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Well, I don't explode, but I do get fairly angry at very small things randomly,

I have not taken any courses, but back in high school I was a ticking time bomb, and I would get mad at a penny dropping for no reason at all, randomly. throw shit, hit walls, alienate people around me.

I didnt take a course, just took a serious serious look at life, and how I was affecting people around me and myself. So I learned to chill out....its not worth it.

but no, even though people said to I never took a course....I think sometimes you can help yourself better. good luck, "the grass IS greener on the other side."

yeah thats my Tony Robbins of the day.

Anger management.................Yeah it helps! If you admit that you have a problem! You gotta do that first! Don't be a chump about it and deny it....................It's good in a way! It means that when it comes down to it you'll savagely fuck someone up..........so just know when to stop!

Go to a group class.........I did for 6 months...........You'll realize that it's totally normal to have that anger it's just how you deal with it! Learn not to break shit and hurt people! It'll be good for you! Do the group thing.......with a good counselor! Role play with conversations.........Do it! Go sign up! Group or one on one, you take your pick! Good for you!

Do it!

I'm on the explode and unload programs, I hold it all in and fucking lose it.This week alone I've lost 4 times and I'm never like this.I've put myself in a situation I can't stand and I'm trying to deal.

I yelled at a teacher that talks down to me an treats me like a retard

I lost it at work at 2 new guys for standing aroud talking when it was busy as fuck......unloading trucks alone while nigguhs be haven fun sets me right offffffffffffffffffffffffff

my girl spit in my face I LOST IT AT HER.......i was going to hit her but I stopped myself........if a man spits on me I will take him and make him nothing,i'm not playing or trying to sound rough.

my whip broke down and I screamed at it and tossed shit in a parkinglot

Archived