Andy Dick vs. Tom Green

Chicken George

who do you guys like better.these shows are somewhat similar, somewhat not. enough to compare though.

my opinon...

tom green could be funny, but you can only make so many werid noises before it gets stupid. he did do a few funny things though..but andy dick is funny, he comes off funny 90% of the time. plus i was a super super super big news radio fan and used to stay up untill 4am just to watch it after they canceled it. andy dick murders tom green.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tom Green is the one that really got the whole Jackass/Andy Dick/Shock Humor scene rolling... Got to give him credit for being the first real hit of his kind.

(I know there were others before him, but he made it really popular)

well jackass has been around way before the show..only it was called camp kill yourself. which had already created a super big scene for itself within the skateboard community which is fucking big as hell now. its gotten like 10x bigger in the last year..but i guess if you mean national televison your right..just tom greens show was dumb. he is a funny guys though..his adlibs and shit were funny. when he wasnt doing a scene he was funny..

Guest dukeofyork

tom green would beat the living shit out of andy dick...

oh wait, did i misinterpret the question?

andy dicks show sucks...tom greens isnt much better..and even though jackass is trendy as fuck now, it still kills both of them....i mean come on, its all about the bmx joust over the meat pie..

Originally posted by Chicken George:

have any of you seen news radio..thats prime time andy dick right there. funny shit.everyone in that show was funny as hell...if you like andy dick seriously get ahold of some old episodes of news radio..i know here on A&E they come on mon-fri at 6:00 or 6:30

news radio is funny as hell, but the andy dick show just doesn't cut it.

Originally posted by TRUE:

Tom Green is the one that really got the whole Jackass/Andy Dick/Shock Humor scene rolling... Got to give him credit for being the first real hit of his kind.

(I know there were others before him, but he made it really popular)

Anyone remember Buzzkill? That was the fuckin show.

andy dick is better. he makes funner shit. midget wrangling, djing in the grocery store...the list goes on..tom green did the same thing over and over and over just with different people and different objects..seriously you have to be a fucking idiot to think that bum shit is funny..my bum is on the plant for 15 minutes..thats stupid.

Archived