and your friends start dropping like flies.

iloveboxcars

melvin paballa, one of the coolest people i have ever met.. even though i didnt hang out with him too often died. him and acouple of his friends were in yosemite going camping and they had to jump over this stream/waterfall type thing and melvin was the last to jump. he didnt make it, he fell and drowned.

it doesn't even seem like this dude is gone. he definately didn't deserve to die so early, this kid was so full of life, and you could tell when you first met him.

man, fuck this. fuck all of you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

well, if anything, i was so very suicidal, but something happened to me today that put me back on my path..now im alive again.

blessings..

i was driving this morning and a dude colapsed on the median crossing the street...we got out of the car and some dude was mad dramatic screaming saying he knew CPR, so we told him to calm down and proceed, i called 911 for the first time, how cool is that?!?!?! then the ambulance came and said he was dead and they put a bag over him, and some lady who got out next to my car started crying when she heard the news...and it was raining at the time..what a day!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

blessings..

yeah i got one of those too.

sorry to hear about that boxcars. that totally sucks. there isnt really much me or any of us can say that will help. but yeah, im sorry to hear that.:(

my friends car died on this busy street that turns into the highway, and so his mom and little brother came in his moms car to help push his car home...

so they were pushing his car from behind in theirs when they had come to a stop light and had stopped...

then a guy getting off work like at 1am after working a 13 hour day or some shit comes down the road going like 80 or maybe even more i cant remember... but kind of droused off and piled into the back of his moms car without even braking at all...

his moms car got sandwhiched between his and the guy behind her...

his brother died at the scene and his mom was in critical condition for months.