Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

and your friends start dropping like flies.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Aug 5, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

melvin paballa, one of the coolest people i have ever met.. even though i didnt hang out with him too often died. him and acouple of his friends were in yosemite going camping and they had to jump over this stream/waterfall type thing and melvin was the last to jump. he didnt make it, he fell and drowned.

it doesn't even seem like this dude is gone. he definately didn't deserve to die so early, this kid was so full of life, and you could tell when you first met him.

man, fuck this. fuck all of you.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well, if anything, i was so very suicidal, but something happened to me today that put me back on my path..now im alive again.

blessings..

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i dont have any freinds. woo hoo !!

4. 455

455 Guest

that sucks....sorry to hear that happened.

5. king kong

king kong Banned

i was driving this morning and a dude colapsed on the median crossing the street...we got out of the car and some dude was mad dramatic screaming saying he knew CPR, so we told him to calm down and proceed, i called 911 for the first time, how cool is that?!?!?! then the ambulance came and said he was dead and they put a bag over him, and some lady who got out next to my car started crying when she heard the news...and it was raining at the time..what a day!

6. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

yeah life is full of fucked up shit
    got some bad news yesterday, myself.

fuck

rip melvin paballa

7. $360

$360 Elite Member

yeah i got one of those too.

sorry to hear about that boxcars. that totally sucks. there isnt really much me or any of us can say that will help. but yeah, im sorry to hear that.:(

8. destroya

destroya Senior Member

rip lei, thugged out since cubscouts.

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

life sucks that way.

my homie got shot in his car around the block from our other friends house, died instantly.

10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I hate all my friends

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Unfortunately I've already been to more funerals than most people will in a lifetime.

RIP...sis...you'll never be forgotten.

12. mr_president

mr_president Banned

my friends car died on this busy street that turns into the highway, and so his mom and little brother came in his moms car to help push his car home...

so they were pushing his car from behind in theirs when they had come to a stop light and had stopped...

then a guy getting off work like at 1am after working a 13 hour day or some shit comes down the road going like 80 or maybe even more i cant remember... but kind of droused off and piled into the back of his moms car without even braking at all...

his moms car got sandwhiched between his and the guy behind her...

his brother died at the scene and his mom was in critical condition for months.

13. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

what a way to be a dick in a morbid thread, congrats on that