...and you will know us by the trail of AWESOME

seeking

new album? fucking awesome.

if you're not already down, stop fronting and download this shit now. then if you like it, actually go to the store and buy it, cause i bought it, and i never buy shit.

guaranteed 'awesome' tracks from their last three albums...

it was there that i saw you

how near how far

heart in the hand of the matter

days of being wild

all saints day

counting off the days

will you smile again

worlds apart

the rest will follow

a classic arts showcase

the best

seeks/best band name in the history of rock music

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

makros,

need i remind you of your horrible goth/synth/industrial shithole of a band? i think not.

name of the band is '...and you will know us by the trail of dead'.

roe,

your friend is dumb. it's more mellow than their previous stuff, but it's equally as awesome. this is one of the most slept on bands in music right now. people have no clue how ill they are.

I've heard nothing but bad things about this album... but I'll probably check it out. I still have remembering never on my computer from when it got one of these threads but haven't listened yet...

I try not to listen to stuff that guys with girl hair like.. and this band definately has a girl hair/pants following. I wish I didn't care what type of people music was associated with.

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 28 2005, 02:56 PM

i was greatly dissapointed when you posted in my thread.

gliko,

that was on you, not me.

and just cause they were on conan (letterman, actually), that means nothing. anything shy of 'knighthood' is falling short of proper appreciation.

edit-i have a hard time biting my tongue. my mistake.

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 28 2005, 05:08 PM

roe,

your friend is dumb. it's more mellow than their previous stuff, but it's equally as awesome. this is one of the most slept on bands in music right now. people have no clue how ill they are.

hahahaha....

ill pass it on...sorry i didnt get to hang with you guys in boston, miss that biting sense of humor and honesty...

amazingly enough, this album has managed to get even more awesome over the course fo the weekend. i think it might be one of those things, like a nice red wine, that you have to open up and let 'breathe' a bit. whatever the case, it's fucking good. a whole lot of beatles/bowie/awesomeness going on.

bump

Guest platapie
Originally posted by seeking@Jan 28 2005, 05:08 PM

makros,

need i remind you of your horrible goth/synth/industrial shithole of a band? i think not.

OH NO YOU DIDNT! aaaaahhahahahhahahahhaaaaa