Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

and you will know our name by the trail of dead

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jan 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

despite what many may think, im not at all an angry guy. for the most part i think that everything is funny and take things with a grain of salt. i dont let people bother me and unless im extremely provoked i never get violent. which is why as i sit here, its hard for me to understand how i feel right now. without going into any great detail as to why, sufficive to say its worthy of the emotion. but its still new to me. this is perhaps the first time in my life, or atleast my adult life, where ive been confronted with a situation that perhaps truly called for ignorant, violent and brutal retribution. one of two scenarios ive ever been able to come up with that qualified for such a thing. its leaving me confused. i know this is making no sense, but its my meager attempt to sort it out... it sort of calls into play my system of beliefs and what i think that 'revenge' can ever accomplish. honestly, im too smart for that shit. i could be a devious little bastard, but better judgement has never allowed such a thing. now however, is the time for it, and im almost at a loss. maybe its because i know i cant do anything at this moment, so its instilling a level of helplessness in me. or maybe its because im not accustomed to such a thing. being violent in response to an attack is one thing, being violent as an offense is not who i am. i dont start fights. i sit in the corner laughing at those that do, then when it gets to close to me, i break a bottle over someones head and leave. now though, i have to break the bottle and slit the throat and i dont know....
    sorry, i know this shit makes no sense, but i just felt i had to write it at the moment. dont bother replying with suggestions for my situation, the vaugeness of my explanation has rendered any attempt futile, but if anyone wants to share some sort of story about coming to terms with a situation, or i dont know, anything that means something... feel free.... i could use something of substance to read...id rather it not be a thread about fighting or shit like that, this isnt a fighting situation, its well, well beyond that.

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

ignorant, violent and brutal retribution

haha i love it

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i think its all the creed youve been listening too. :crazy:

get at me sometime seeking, i know what youre going through.

4. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

at the crossroads...the ol' fork in the road...recent events in my life are stacking against the future...and i feel a test is upon me...

and it has to do with evil money...so i am opening a fund...email me about donations...KIDDING...no handouts accepted...money just sucks:spent: :heated: :lol: :crazy:

5. beardo

beardo Guest

i wish that damned instant messenger would work.

think of what i would do, and dont do that. haha

6. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

be carefull . but get busy.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

haha, dont worry, that policy is already in place. infact, you are pretty much the person i take all my life direction from. i just watch you, then disregard everything i see. i think my letters reflect it well. :eek:

8. beardo

beardo Guest

"how do you write women so well?"

" i think of a man, then i take away reason and accountability"

i am a woman.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

damn, I thought this was gonna be about the band.

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i thaught it was going to be about the band too

11. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

seeking....is this "situation" you are in one of those situations where you know you would beat the crap outta somebody, but you think that the retalliation on you or your family might be worse seeing that the said person in question is a known psychopath? I'm sorta confused on your topic, but personally, I think I'm sorta the same type of person you are. I generally laugh at fights and when kids start problems with me, I usually handle myself in a mature way without being injured, or getting in law troubles. Im not saying that I'm a wimp by anymeans....I think that people who are wimps wouldnt know how to react in a wise way, and thus bring themselves more pain then they would have endured if they thought the situation out. All I know is that I've joked around many many many times, saying things such as, "Ill kill you!" and making empty threats towards people that I dont really care for, and usually I'll just throw the problem out of my mind and move on in my life. There has been one situation in my life where revenge was definitely the answer, and I still have yet to take care of the person in question. This is not to say that a day doesnt go by with out me thinking of the perfect most vendictive revenge ever. Ive even seriously thought of murder to deal with this situation, but it is still in the process of being solved.

12. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.
    Famous Chinese proverb.
    It means let time pass, don't retaliate while emotional. If, in a few weeks, you still want somebody fucked up, plan it well, and carry out your plan, at a time when logic is ruling your mind, not emotions.
    From a tactical standpoint, if whoever fucked with you is at all worried about your reaction, he'll get less and less worried (and careful) with each passing week, thinking you're letting it slide. Then his guard is down.
    Other ramifications may occur to you during your cooling off period, such as how to set him up better, or how much shit you could face from the law if you go with plan A.

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i would take c.ass's advice personally....
    revenge is not good when you're ready to
    trash somebody.......i always ponder
    the worst possible outcome of such action,
    which would be actually killing somebody
    in a fight...whether it was intentional, or
    worse, unintentional, bottom line is you've
    destroyed your life. i don't know the situation,
    but...................be careful.
    good luck.

14. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

15. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

cracked....thats what im saying. you just put it in chinese proverb format.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.