and you all thought i was gone!

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, who else but phuk has the balls to post some thing so retarded? i love that shit man, for one it makes me feal better, and for two im pretty sure you can do better....right? anyways if i saw that shit up in my town id laugh my ass home. though in my city some of these heads shit actually looks like this and they think its good. but that shit is classic.

MY views on this thread:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks for listening.

god damnit way to make me feel inferior YET AGAIN..

greensleeves you monster, MIGHT I SUGGEST A BATTLE GOOD SIR.

you and me man. you choose the medium, you choose the topic.

I AM DOWN AND WILL ROCK YER SOCKS OFF SIR.

dont front like this is a joke. WE WILL SEE WHO IS TRUE KING OF CRAYOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

:king:

Originally posted by supercooey

god damnit way to make me feel inferior YET AGAIN..

greensleeves you monster, MIGHT I SUGGEST A BATTLE GOOD SIR.

you and me man. you choose the medium, you choose the topic.

ooh no no, greensleeves is too much of a gentleman to pick and chose for battles, ill let you set it up and ill just flash my mad skillz

fine. have it your way.

i say we battle it out for the name "phuk". winner of the battle can go suck a dick. i wouldnt be able to bring the dope styles you can to that name anyways.

hows about we run it like this:

medium: some sort of dirty paper. we can only use crayola brand crayons, or half-dried up markers.

i am totally serious, i wanna see what we can bring to this shit.

SO WHATS THE DILLY MANG, YOU DOWN OR WHAT?

so again, regardless of the winner, you keep the name, i keep mine. it's all good. or, i could write 'phuk', and you write 'cooey', either way, im down to rock your value village pants off good sir.

HIT THIS SHIT BACK UP SO WEZ CAN GETZ DOWN TO BUZINAZZ.. word..

peace out until then :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

why ban him mr. im johndoe and am so above everybody else and what they do

MR GREENSLEEVES IS SIMPLY TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN YOU WITH HIS AMAZINGLY ADVANCED CRAYOLA STYLINGS, LIVE AND LEARN GOOD SIR.

anyways, peep my warmup:

http://digitalnova.net/~krial/cooey/BATTLE/crayola-battle1.jpg'>

YOU MUST BE WORRIED NOW! AS I SAID THIS IS SIMPLY A WARMUP!!!! IMAGINE WHAT I CAN BRING WHEN ITS DOWN TO THE WIRE! :king:

once i hear back from you that you are down, and we agree on our shit, IT IS ON.

YOU HEAR ME?! IT WILL BE ON.

ON IT WILL BE.

rize415, i know, i know.. unfortunately not all of us can be as gifted as the talented mr. greensleeves here..

im gonna get down to biznazz on a little smth smth too.. i am curious to see your shit.. :idea: my next work of art in a few..

PEACE OUT MR YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE TO ME SEVERELY!!!!! :king: