And we call this "enduring freedom"

Guest Agt. Adopus

Guest Agt. Adopus

http://www.mewmew.f2s.com/alja_eng.html

We are so stuck on the fact that we are doing good for humanity and children in Afghan and so forth. But fact is if there was no such thing as September 11 and OIL we would not give two shits about Afghani children. We wouldn't care about overthrowing the Taliban, we'd live our normal lifes going to movies and shopping at the nearest K-mart. We cannot deal with the fact that we as a country are heartless and greedy people so we need to find an excuse for all our wrong doings... Look at the photos I don't see these children praising our country. The CIA and government plays mind games with the American citizens so they don't have to fall asleep crying thinking about the innocent women and children the dropped there 1000 ton bombs on.

http://www.mewmew.f2s.com/alja_eng.html

Sorry for the political rants. If you have something worthy to add or dissagree with please go ahead and post

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

while i agree that america is greedy and selfish, and i agree that without sept 11th, we would still be funding the taliban and calling them'trusted allies' i gotta disagree with your post... putting up 5 or 6 pictures of injured babies does not make what were doing there wrong. as far as im concerned, even if a thousand innocent kids have to die to give that whole country a chance at freedom, then as the old addage goes 'the ends justify the means.' even if we are there for selfish reasons, the afghani people, in the end, will be better off for it. plus, im so distrusting of everyone, that how the hell are we supposed to know that those children's injuries were a result of our bombing? the taliban has been killing afghan citizens for years, how do we know those pictures arent from a taliban attack on a small village?

dont get me wrong, i agree with your sentiment, i just think that propoganda is proganda and i dont buy into any of it.

"if you eat meat, you support the horrible conditions that animals are subject too"

it's the same thing. If you live in this country, in one way or another you support everything bad we do unless you are out fighting for some kind of "super democracy".

It's good to know what the inner workings of this country are but an informed/overly opinionated/lazy person is going to do just as much as the person that is completely oblivious.

Archived