Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

And we call this "enduring freedom"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Agt. Adopus, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Guest

http://www.mewmew.f2s.com/alja_eng.html

We are so stuck on the fact that we are doing good for humanity and children in Afghan and so forth. But fact is if there was no such thing as September 11 and OIL we would not give two shits about Afghani children. We wouldn't care about overthrowing the Taliban, we'd live our normal lifes going to movies and shopping at the nearest K-mart. We cannot deal with the fact that we as a country are heartless and greedy people so we need to find an excuse for all our wrong doings... Look at the photos I don't see these children praising our country. The CIA and government plays mind games with the American citizens so they don't have to fall asleep crying thinking about the innocent women and children the dropped there 1000 ton bombs on.

http://www.mewmew.f2s.com/alja_eng.html

Sorry for the political rants. If you have something worthy to add or dissagree with please go ahead and post

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

while i agree that america is greedy and selfish, and i agree that without sept 11th, we would still be funding the taliban and calling them'trusted allies' i gotta disagree with your post... putting up 5 or 6 pictures of injured babies does not make what were doing there wrong. as far as im concerned, even if a thousand innocent kids have to die to give that whole country a chance at freedom, then as the old addage goes 'the ends justify the means.' even if we are there for selfish reasons, the afghani people, in the end, will be better off for it. plus, im so distrusting of everyone, that how the hell are we supposed to know that those children's injuries were a result of our bombing? the taliban has been killing afghan citizens for years, how do we know those pictures arent from a taliban attack on a small village?

dont get me wrong, i agree with your sentiment, i just think that propoganda is proganda and i dont buy into any of it.

4. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

"if you eat meat, you support the horrible conditions that animals are subject too"

it's the same thing. If you live in this country, in one way or another you support everything bad we do unless you are out fighting for some kind of "super democracy".

It's good to know what the inner workings of this country are but an informed/overly opinionated/lazy person is going to do just as much as the person that is completely oblivious.

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

im straight fuck the bullshit alls fair in love and war. its not americas job to babysit everyone whose not doing as well as us. an since we do anyways? fuck dude we gotta get paid.