And this kids is why you shouldsnt use the computer when drunk

Spike

hey hey everyone, ive just got back from being uout

i probably consuxmed too much bettrr.... lol that shourls say beer, but yeah, typoieng is not san easy taks when you cant fucking find the backsapace key... lol when i was tyuping find i atstra/// started to typed fucking and i realised i did........

o well.

well yeah, how is everyone, hoep your sall drunk and happy and mot abnout to pass out and typie incoherentl y liek em

im proably nogonna //// gonna wake tup tomorwm and reald fucking drunkem psots.... shout// should bne good fun hahahah

spikeekipisspikeekipsspikeekipsonesrandahalf

longlive beeeeeerr..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah just realised that typeing spie an/// spiek /// spiek argh fuck i said SPIKE backwrad s spells epk//./ eikfuckf ucki typeing EKIPS and wehn you put thes m together you get fworkds like "piss " over and over again like this

spikeekipisspiekekipsspike hahaha i see the word pos///piss well fucking hell being not sober isnt great and all so kids dont dro drugsa mor nor alcohol cuz you end up broke and living in guters and shit like me.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

cheers!

you have a whole beer to yourself again?

dude if i could get pissed on one fucking beer my backnk///bank acocunt would be aso musch more full.... i have to restort to dirthty dirthy fucking spirits and shtir. i mean shit. beer in england here is so fucking weak that yolu drunk fucking pints of it and all yhou doo is piss... fuck that shit, wen i was in USA i drank those fuckign 40oz shits and they got me nice and drunk... we;ll to a point, sthne it wore off and i broke out the poslish vodka...

on a postivite note, since theis wasnt a hosure party i sodnt // dont have fuckign peniss dranwn on my face mammersoo rsstylee... my house part yh is on the sexocnd, everone is einvited if theyh know where i live and have either money weed or boxxzze,, alsthouth it woujld be a lie to say that im aam short of stuff.

cheers kilo, i over ///offer thress ///three virgin whores to you as scarfice... hey intcanadia dont you get alcoholic snow that you sujust suck? or is it yello w cuz of other reasons????

spiekisnotfunnywen drunkoner.

Originally posted by space base

Dude I came on here after I drank 2 bottles of robomax and I could type almot perfectly. You gotta just cover one eye, then you can see a little straighter.

whati n flying rufk is robomax??? im stitting here, my best rfiend is colloapse don my shourlder and if i move too much teh bastard wil lasfasll to the floow/r.

ok im gonn dtry clovering one eye...

dude thus nrans im tping one hsnded withn one eyer over mny face and iu cant see the screen... and the keys on my keybourd are faded so you van't actuaklly find the backspace or orther keys... like i vanrt find... shit wekll i cant tell you ewhat letter i m showing you cuxz i cant find it...

id take a picture of this if i had a camera... mr tyoing with on e hand ocer my eye, and somne drunkaerf bastarf friend collapsed on my shoulder,,, i thinjkk hes brreathing, hope so. well yeah, im gonna be on the internet until hebastard moves.... so feel free to take this piss out of runkadrds, wholike me are iso fucke.d

ifeellikeimcopyintgseekstoomuchoner

Originally posted by Kilo7-

damit... THIS is the link you should check.

hi, i must have nbeen fucking registers d blind for alike 40 fucking seconds...........

thansk for the carzy trip...

thanks god that wasnt one of thseose screaming corpsefaces things, cuz then i would have asahat/// shat my pants likwe woaaaah.

hahah i jjust plk///p//[o///]POLE///POIFUCKINGHELL ICANTS YTPE FOR SHIT

starst again

hahah i jusrst///just POKED my friend with a conventined //conventinet sc///stifck HAHAHAHAH. heheh i fioungd more beer, alcohol fuedsl rampage on 12oz, i'll be afucking ve t by theend of today.

Guest sneak

spike, kilo, i didnt read a word you saud, well i tried, but it was just tooo much,

i got served in an over 21's pub only tonite. im 17 do the math.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You're gangsta.

yo momma,.. i was bare dissapointed trhat you didnt make it to london while you were over...

msn?

Originally posted by sneak

spike, kilo, i didnt read a word you saud, well i tried, but it was just tooo much,

i got served in an over 21's pub only tonite. im 17 do the math.

holy fuczkillz, where the fuk is there over 21s pubs?! this is UK blud, 18 and overs is what im used to. well nto that im 18, but fakeid disagrees.

Guest sneak

fuckzilla spike, bareeee pubs say "over 21's only". but guess what....i dont give a monkeys cunt., i mean, hell...i cant even drink legally yet.

ps. its all about seeing fellow 12ozers up in the pub toilet!

wow... thats insane. well, more power to you and shit. haha, in the brizzle i get to see TNF up in toilets... im against toilet bombing myself personally, i prefer witty comments and stuff, like "if you can read this you are shitting in your pants" written really small on the bottom of the door....

well one hour on and im sobering up... which sucks, ive run out of alcohol. and pubs are closed, and seeing as getting back to a club involves a 6 mile cycle, FUCK THAT. anyone got any e-beer they can mail me? thanks all,

-Spike

Originally posted by ..fuD..

wow thats so cool that you drink beer.. youre so cool and grown up.. tell me more about how you're so drunk.

Hello. Go fuck yourself. I pull no punches about it, I'm not pretending to be grown up. I'm under twenty, fuck that, I'm under 18, and I'm out to have a blast until I have to hold down some shitty 9 to 5 job which will eventually kill me cuz I'll shoot heroin to ease the pain. I had a lot of drunken fun tonight, all fueled by alcohol. If you have something against it, fine, go sit at home and drink grape soda or something. I will meanwhile continue to stand on my head next to the river, have shopping trolley races and roll down near vertical surfaces.

Immature? Yes

Stupid? Of course

Fun? HELL YEAH.

So what?

Archived