Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

and this is why i love my girl.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by ToYs, Sep 22, 2002.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

look at all the shit she got me for my b-day!
    http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2389798a.jpg'>

im in love
    the thing is, she dosent even like it when i draw instead of talk to her

2. ToYs

ToYs Guest

damn im sorry i should have put this in ch.0

3. schick1

schick1 Guest

what the fuck are you going to do with the magnum, the woodcraft is a nice catch, looks like shes a keeper! my girl got me the art of getting over and a railroad atlas, needless to say i think i love her

4. hyrax

hyrax Member

<center>http://www.dowagro.com/newsroom/images/scientists.jpg'>
    hmm yeah what in the hell is a writer going to do with a marker...i'll get my people over at R&D to look into this one.</center>

5. schick1

schick1 Guest

im mean there worthless they fade, completly not permanint unrefillable, igeuss there cool if you like the eqivelent to a really big crayola.

6. C.O.P.S

C.O.P.S Guest

7. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

haha

i got 10 cans of krylon from a chick for last x mas.. and we were just talking.. and her friend gave me cans from her old job..... i love all chicks!!!!;)

8. ToYs

ToYs Guest

im gonna use the magnum for red backdrops in my sketch book. and tagging things that arent outside.

9. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

too bad you fucking suck.... id rather have a blowjob and a can of paint

10. ToYs

ToYs Guest

would you kindly get off of my nuts tears

11. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

my girl gave me a cigarette.... not that that's a magnum or anything...

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

there's a blue colored woodtsain marker? whoa. i never knew taht.

i hope she didn't buy those prismas...hehe

13. ToYs

ToYs Guest

she did

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

aWw how nice of her :D

15. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

prolly wasted like 30 bones on all that ish..