...and then she got fat.

Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--

So I got up from my usual desk, the one I'm sitting at right now,

and headed down the hall towards the washrooms. When bam!

I run into the hotest girl from my former college program.

She was easliy the best looking girl in college , and we had a little 'thing' about 3 years ago.

But she moved on to persue bartenders and professional basketball players.

Good for her, as she was always a bit of a star-fucker.

...and then she got fat.

Now she's waiting tables at the restaurant in my building.

Moving her big-old-dookie-booty around the tables. Yikes!

haha.. what a blast from the past !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that is the weirdest shit, when you see girlies from your past and they ballooned up. makes you really glad that you're not with them anymore.

another thing i saw, was this girl that i used to fuck casually. she was on the bus and pregnant. she didn't seem happy. it made me sad, because it appeared to me that some random dude got her pregenant, because i remember she was very slutty. she didn't have that pregnant-glow. i hope my assumptions are wrong.

Guest --zeSto--

^ that's tough man!

I always hope that everyone I used to know when on to bigger and better things,

but I guess the law of averages makes it impossible for all of us to rise up.

she's still got the cutest face,

and it turns out she lives 15 minutes (walking) from my new place,

so yes vanity... I'm going to try to go back there.

Guest willy.wonka

i heard that my highschool dream girl turned fat.. i told my homie that i didnt care..he told his girfriend who is best friends with this girl..i came back to hawaii to find her even more beautiful than before.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

and we had a little 'thing' about 3 years ago.

But she moved on to persue bartenders and professional basketball players.

Good for her, as she was always a bit of a star-fucker.

dude, thats my ex... after we split up, she dated one of the lions, then a pitcher for the tigers... then some guy who claimed he could get her a record deal with jive, then countless other rich morons who would buy her diamonds and shit... i didnt know whether to be somewhat hurt, or whether to laugh cause the bitch was dating all these 'stars' and meanwhile, she was still coming to my house at 4 in the morning, drunk, acting like a whore...

now i just refer to her as 'the psycho bitch whore of an ex' and it makes me laugh.

seeks/carrying the weight

Guest --zeSto--

yep.. i hear you.

"so if marcus camby was treatin you so nice, why are you here making me put up with you?"

Guest willy.wonka

shit i know littlee 18-19 yr olds that are doing that with pimp playas...gus wanting to take them to other staes and buying them clothes and champane

Guest Canadiano

My ex-girlfriend who fucked me over last year has put on mad weight, I hear. I haven't seen it, but I hope it's true.

Originally posted by Canadiano

My ex-girlfriend who fucked me over last year has put on mad weight, I hear. I haven't seen it, but I hope it's true.

heres hoping

but on the down side if she gets really fat some rapper will marry her for her fat ass, then she will be a rich fat bitch that fucked you over and now is living it up getting fat on lobster and champagne

Guest Stapler

I spoke to girls about similar subjects ie: the preety girls getting fat after high school is out. Most of the girls replied it was due to there big headiness thinking that they can never get fat. They dont try and watch there weight and get bloated. All the same if I liked a girl I wouldnt care much for there weight.

Archived