...and then i got MACED!!!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

SO, im at the store last night with my crew gettin a beer when i see these local hoodrats we all know so im like "whats up" and talk to them for a minute...while i was talkin to them for like 3 minutes the one girl was callin like 10 different dudes, tryin to set them up some booty calls for the night (no problem with that)...anyways i alreay got a buzz so as we all part ways i mumble to my dudes how theyre a bunch of lil sluts, they overheard me and started screamin "what did you say?" and then i tripped out and started tellin them how they make themselves look like lil tricks by doin the shit they do all the time. so the on girl is all up in my face screamin "FUCK YOU, I AINT NO SLUT...blah,blah,blah. so i put my hand on her shoulder to get her away from me and usher her to the dudes car that was drivin them around, and i was like " yo bro get these girls outta here" and as i was leanin down sayin that to him, the bitch reached into her purse, pulled out her mace AND FUCKIN BLASTED ME IN THE EYES WITH IT!!! god damn! that shit burned...i took my 40 i just got and whipped it at homeboys car and then they took off. an hour and a half later of rinsing my eyes and i was all better...BUT SHES GONNA GET HERS. anyone else ever been maced before?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's harsh as fuck, but that's what you get for calling her a slut. Next time, just don't be a dick and keep it to yourself. I'm sorry that happened, I've caught stray mace, and even the little bit I caught was profoundly sucky. Beer,

El Mamerro

Ahhhhh.... I feel you... that pain is fuckin phenomenal..... I had burned the first layer of my fuckin eye off. One time it was in a riot, and the other time was from a girl who had mistaken for this guy that tried to rape her.... I went to go work my game and I get maced.... then shes all "Oh Im so so sorry... I thought you were someone else", meanwhile my eyes are burnin out.... but we hooked up later, messed around abit... then we drifted apart slowely..... Fuck Ali, MACE is the ONLY thing that can STING LIKE A BEE!!!!

Guest Handjob

last year, on christmas in fact, Tars and I got roasted by 3 big Persian dudes in an SUV. Tars started backing up to get ready to scrap, and mean while I was getting pretty lippy with the dudes in the truck. Then, outta nowhere, the guy in the passenger seat BEAR SCARED me (For those who don't know, Bear Scare is like mace, but for BEARS). I heard those fuckers drive away laughing, as my eyes clamped shut, and sent me into a whole new realm of pain. Well, it was 3 in the morning, downtown, the only thing open was a 7-11, about 8 blocks away. So Tarsie grabbed me by the backpack, and I ran with my eyes completely shut for 8 blocks (fell flat on my face about 4 times too), the whole time those heroes were driving around us too...

Fuck that shit hurt.

Guest blood as ink

that really sucks..yeah you just have to learn what to say around people...you never know how'll they'll react...i was on the bus once and me and my friend were talking about how we can't stand how people dress up there pets...anyways this guy overheard us and thought we were talking about/making fun of his clothes or something...he got up walked over to us and socked me in the face and got off at the next stop. it was really bizzare.

anyways as far as being maced ever goes...i haven't but i took a teaspoon of dave's insanity hot sauce(it was a dare and didn't know what i was getting myself into).oh god i almost quit breathing...probeley one of the most painful things i've ever had happen to me.

your supossidly only supose to take one small drop...tough luck for me i guess.

Sounds kinda like the time i was at a bar with a few friends and this hot girl comes up outa nowhere, and just knees me straight in the nads, i fell over and everyones lookin at me grabbin my junk tears about rollin down my face..she was like thats for grabbing my crotch, i just looked up at her and was like what the fuck? I dont even fuckin know you?! Her face got all red and she was like ooh god im so sorry, you look like this guy i know, its my birthday and were partying here, he just grabbed me im so sorry...i was like well you dont fucking knee people without knowing them, what the fuck..then she asked me to punch her in the face..(if she woulda been ugly i woulda decked that trick in the face and broke out..but i didnt do it, i just told her that a birthday dance was in order, after i could somewhat walk we danced...we ended up goin home togeather and she sucked me off later that night as a reparation for the knee to the jimmy, were still pretty good friends...too bad that bitch didnt suck ya off for the mace...

I was exchanging words with a fella once. He was had been making stupid commnts to me and my friends while we were trying to film some skating. I ask the guy if he can please stop yelling and acting like a fool...He gets pissed and starts talking shit, good ole Zack Morris is drunk and starts talking shit too. As I am exchanging words with the guy his girl reaches into her purse pulls out her pepper spray and shoots me right in the face with the shit. I grabbed my face and scream "you dirty fucking slut, what the fuck is your major malfunction?!?" her boy hits me over the back of the head and down I go like a ton o bricks. All the while my friends are taping the incident. And before they can do anything in retribution the stupid fucker is in his car and drives away. can we say good times?

<span style='color:darkblue'>ahahahahahaha.....mace?...damn Bo u got off a lil easy...and u also reminded me of the time i got pepper sprayed....that shits 5x worse then mace....so this is how it went.....walking home one night from my homeboys house i walk apon this two older ladys...they were oh maybe in there thirties...well in any event i live in the bad part of the town..(like the rest isnt bad:rolleyes: )..but anyways...they see me behind them so they started walking faster..i figure oh well there in a hurry...i walk fast my self so it took me no effort at all to keep pace with them....2mins pass and i go to pass them on the right so i step off the curb and i see one of the ladies reach in her purse i think nothing of it and i go to say good evening to them...before i could say anything...i hear "hes gonna rob us"...at the top of their lungs...in straight amazement i stop to get pelted in the head three times with the first lady's purse..then as im trying to regain my balance i hear "this'll get em"...and wam i scream in pain and gag to death as a thick coat of pepper spray enters my eye at perfect aim... it took me 2 hours to finally get the shit out...the pain lasted for like 3 hours....and the swelling lasted for a day....i swear thats the last time i say good evening to some old ladies again.......:D </span>

nothing to do with mace

i~hear~voice --> regarding your location, you mispelled hole...unless you purposely placed that dubyah there for some reason i do not know about.

Zack Morris --> convert that incident into an mpeg and email me :D

Guest MR BOJANGLES

UPDATE:

the girls called my house tonight crying, askin my roomate if im mad (?!?!?!!?!?)

"no baby, it's ok...thanks for fucking maceing me"

a bitch cop pepper sprayed me once at a party. first about 4 of them started pushing me asking for id. and then i tried to get them to stop pushing and the bitch "peppa gased" me. i had my glasses on but a lot still got past. and once my friend had that bear spray, and he sprayed it in his house. it made me puke. anyone ever been tazered? i hear that hurts

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I got maced once by my friend. We were playing nintendo

and his fan was on. He shows me a bottle of mace, and sprays

it to see what it looked like. Stupid ass forgets the fan is on,

and the mace starts flying back in our direction. That shit

fuckin burned like hell. We washed our eyes out for like 20 mins.

Dave's Insanity Sauce is not to be fucked with.

My froends pulled that shit on me. "Here, try this!"

Man, that shit can take oil stains off of driveways!!!!

Needless to say my mouth went numb. :eek:

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: *believe*

Dave's Insanity Sauce is not to be fucked with.

My froends pulled that shit on me. "Here, try this!"

Man, that shit can take oil stains off of driveways!!!!

Needless to say my mouth went numb. :eek: [/b]

i have a bottle of that in my fridge and i put it in my chili...maybe thats why the mace didnt take me down! hahahaha

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

Pepper spray is sold to civilians...... mace is far worse...... look up the facts.......

ok...maybe in ur case mace is worse....concidering i got maced before...mace didnt have the same effect as the pepper srpay...to me the pepper spray was 5x worse....sorry for not explaining my self ...........:rolleyes:

Archived