and the winner is.....

nomadawhat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you kidding me?? superman would win hands down. no way batman can fuck with superman. batmans just a normal dude in a suit with a whole bunch of gadgets that dont even phase superman.

and horror movies suck for the most part. some are so stupid theyre funny (evil dead for example) and some are cool to watch with chicks, but other than that theyre a waste of time....

Originally posted by jah

are you kidding me?? superman would win hands down. no way batman can fuck with superman. batmans just a normal dude in a suit with a whole bunch of gadgets that dont even phase superman.

an freddy would give it to jason, even jason sleeps... i think

Guest --zeSto--

jason doesn't sleep.

he's not alive! He's more of a monster than a person.

(at least now he is.)

Jason all the way!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Jason would serve the fuck out of Freddy. What's Freddy gonna do, poke him with his girlie fingernails? Jason'll put his ass in a sleeping bag and slam him against a couple trees. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i wish someone would put millions into stupid ideas i have ...

ahaha that was classic... :lol:

Guest Canadiano

in typical crossover fashion, Batman and Superman would beef until smoe next enemy stepped into the picture, and they would unite and fuck 'em up.

Jason vs. Freddy? I hope Freddy wins, but we know that there will be no winner.

The real question is who would win, the Predators, or the Xenomorphs (aliens)?

Guest SPLINTER

batman would school superman because superman seems to be afraid of the dark and batman loves it. plus like someone said, batman would make a kryptonite cape.

why are they fighting anyway?? there both on the Justice League thats like emmit smith fighting troy aikman. doesnt make any sense to me.

i would like to think that freddy already schooled jason after Jason Goes To Hell, i mean freddy had more experiance in hell.

Guest --zeSto--

yeah man.... the xenomorphs are just like giant bugs, but the Predators have weapons !!

It's like humans versus bears.

But we have guns to get the advantage,

and beers to even it out again.

Guest Canadiano

is Supreme from Image still around? Superman would kill that biter with grey hair. Marvel would kill all, I'm sorry to say. Then again, with Image's top cow studios, those big boobs would distract everyone.

and zesto, those xenomorphs are pretty crazy, and you never know - they might adapt into some crazy shit that we have yet to imagine, and the screenwriters have yet to fathom.

Guest --zeSto--

yeah.. sure there coould be xenomorph tanks on some other planet,

but we're only taking about what's currently out there.

those aliens are really bad ass, but I dont think they've evolved enough to use tools.

And hell... the predators are inter-galatic hunters! They probably have a stuffed xenomorth rug in their hunting lodge.

Superman beating Batman!?!?

For one thing Batman keeps a Kryptonite ring in the Batcave "just in case." Also, If you've read the Dark Knight Strikes BAck graphic novels youd see that BAtman fucks up Superman with some big ass Kryptonite gloves.

I'd like to see Cope 2 vs. Twist

Originally posted by liftoner

Superman beating Batman!?!?

For one thing Batman keeps a Kryptonite ring in the Batcave "just in case." Also, If you've read the Dark Knight Strikes BAck graphic novels youd see that BAtman fucks up Superman with some big ass Kryptonite gloves.

I'd like to see Cope 2 vs. Twist

the Uber Nerd has revealed himself.

Archived