Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

and so i got hit in the nuts today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Jun 9, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

so i am sitting at this corner chillen enjoying a fine dr. pepper and some cheeze its and some little kid 5 years old and his mom come walking by and the little kid says " have you see my new elephant tattoo?" being the idiot i was i said no why? and he slants a little and pulls down his shirt on his sholders and slants some more.. and i kinda looked hard next thing you know the kid makes a fist and swipes it and it his my gonads.. trying to be a tough man i just went ohhhhh.. but i really wanted to cry and roll on the grond. but i was a tough guy.. when i got home i checked to make sure they were still in tact. then later today my sister kicked me in the nuts. god i hate my life.

i hope i can still make babies

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

You should have punched the mom in her tit.

ouch....:eek:

3. platapie

platapie Guest

whats funyn is there was a second or 2 that you really belived that this 5 year old fucker had a tattoo.:D

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

5. cobra_clutch

cobra_clutch Junior Member

that's sounds like this similar trick we used to play on lil'bastids:

ask homeboy what's the capital of thailand real matter of fact like, and then when he gives up the goods, "shit dude it's BANGKOK."

you give it to 'em in the nads.

not as good as the misdirection with the elephant tattoo, but equally funny.

DPC . dance pimp cruise

6. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

thats the same shit as "my dog bit me"

if you didnt muscle the fuck outta this kid then... i dunno

me an my boys (bein dumb as shit) were walkin around the block smokin dust one night.

were walkin an we see these two kids like 13-14 years old exchange some works and one kids snuffs the fuck outta the other and puts this kid on his ass. an im walkin like "that was some shit, 14 year old ass kids are gettin rowdy now" and didnt think twice so i keep on walkin.

i turn around and my boys like "thats fucked up imma talk to him an see if i can run down this little fuck so homeboy could fuck him up" an im like nah nah let it go. he prolly deserved. they 14 what you gonna do?

so my boys talkin to him an hes playin it off like he got snuffed, figurin out what happened and out the corner of my eye, i see these other kids behind like a postal mailbox. so im laughin my ass off tellin my boy he got played an hes like what? so i point to these dudes hidin out with the camera.

since he was dusted and got played when he was tryin to be nice for once bugged the fuck out. heh he grabbed this kid and fucking jack him up straight up over his head by his shirt. like if you grab someone by their collar and lift them straight up off the ground over your head, and threw him into a fucking pine tree. and it wasnt like he pushed him, he fucking tossed him, like five feet in a pine tree an you see the kid bust his ass on the short way down an hes just sitting there shook as fuck. prolly shit his pants cause homeboy flipped the fuck out. it looked like he was gonna kill him for real.

he walked over to the kid and put his hands around his neck and leaned over and whispered in his ear "im just fuckin around, how you like it?" picked him up and with a swift kick in the ass sent him on his way.

i wish i knew who has that video so i could watch it heh.

i just sat there laughin at him the whole time like "bitch i told you too let em be"

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

you should know better that to leave your balls exposed around 5 year olds.....you wouldnt walk through the ghetto with a 50,000 dollar chain on would you???

i mean....damn

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Little kids are brave nowadays, I had this one girl dump a slurpy on me once....

When I was 5 I was scared shitless of older kids. Hell. I still am......

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i just read icebergs story....halarious

10. mizx

mizx New Jack

11. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

A few years ago some girl hit me in the family jewels so hard I couldnt pee for like 4 hours, but we're like best friends now so whatever. ::shakes fist::

12. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I remember a few year's ago i was out skating with a friend of myne and at the time i was just learning switch tricks so i was working on switch frontside flips ( Pointless because i couldnt do them reguler at the time anyways). So as im poping the board i didnt even really bother jumping and the board just like jack knifed and i came down on top of it, legs open.

Needless to say my day was ruined.. actually it was more like a week because the board hit my nuts and then bruised that spot like right before my ass, so sitting down and walking became a horrible ordeal altogether.

Getting hit in the nuts sucks. Getting your Tail bone, Nuts and ass injured all at once just add's insult to injury. Oh and having it on tape doesnt really help either.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i dont know why yall fuckin board in the first place. fuckin crazy

like that commercial "wheres my board?"

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

HAHAHA , you got served by a 5 year old kid