and so i got hit in the nuts today

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

so i am sitting at this corner chillen enjoying a fine dr. pepper and some cheeze its and some little kid 5 years old and his mom come walking by and the little kid says " have you see my new elephant tattoo?" being the idiot i was i said no why? and he slants a little and pulls down his shirt on his sholders and slants some more.. and i kinda looked hard next thing you know the kid makes a fist and swipes it and it his my gonads.. trying to be a tough man i just went ohhhhh.. but i really wanted to cry and roll on the grond. but i was a tough guy.. when i got home i checked to make sure they were still in tact. then later today my sister kicked me in the nuts. god i hate my life.

i hope i can still make babies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

whats funyn is there was a second or 2 that you really belived that this 5 year old fucker had a tattoo.:D

that's sounds like this similar trick we used to play on lil'bastids:

ask homeboy what's the capital of thailand real matter of fact like, and then when he gives up the goods, "shit dude it's BANGKOK."

you give it to 'em in the nads.

not as good as the misdirection with the elephant tattoo, but equally funny.

DPC . dance pimp cruise

thats the same shit as "my dog bit me"

if you didnt muscle the fuck outta this kid then... i dunno

me an my boys (bein dumb as shit) were walkin around the block smokin dust one night.

were walkin an we see these two kids like 13-14 years old exchange some works and one kids snuffs the fuck outta the other and puts this kid on his ass. an im walkin like "that was some shit, 14 year old ass kids are gettin rowdy now" and didnt think twice so i keep on walkin.

i turn around and my boys like "thats fucked up imma talk to him an see if i can run down this little fuck so homeboy could fuck him up" an im like nah nah let it go. he prolly deserved. they 14 what you gonna do?

so my boys talkin to him an hes playin it off like he got snuffed, figurin out what happened and out the corner of my eye, i see these other kids behind like a postal mailbox. so im laughin my ass off tellin my boy he got played an hes like what? so i point to these dudes hidin out with the camera.

since he was dusted and got played when he was tryin to be nice for once bugged the fuck out. heh he grabbed this kid and fucking jack him up straight up over his head by his shirt. like if you grab someone by their collar and lift them straight up off the ground over your head, and threw him into a fucking pine tree. and it wasnt like he pushed him, he fucking tossed him, like five feet in a pine tree an you see the kid bust his ass on the short way down an hes just sitting there shook as fuck. prolly shit his pants cause homeboy flipped the fuck out. it looked like he was gonna kill him for real.

he walked over to the kid and put his hands around his neck and leaned over and whispered in his ear "im just fuckin around, how you like it?" picked him up and with a swift kick in the ass sent him on his way.

i wish i knew who has that video so i could watch it heh.

i just sat there laughin at him the whole time like "bitch i told you too let em be"

I remember a few year's ago i was out skating with a friend of myne and at the time i was just learning switch tricks so i was working on switch frontside flips ( Pointless because i couldnt do them reguler at the time anyways). So as im poping the board i didnt even really bother jumping and the board just like jack knifed and i came down on top of it, legs open.

Needless to say my day was ruined.. actually it was more like a week because the board hit my nuts and then bruised that spot like right before my ass, so sitting down and walking became a horrible ordeal altogether.

Getting hit in the nuts sucks. Getting your Tail bone, Nuts and ass injured all at once just add's insult to injury. Oh and having it on tape doesnt really help either.

haha..these are all too good, but i have a good one too!!

I was skating with a few friends like 4 years back at this local spot that has this fire hydrant next to this hump, and no lie the top of the fire hydrant is like waist high...well im trying to hit this hump and kickflip the fire hydrant...first try, and i did it. I was really hyped..well i decided i was going to hard flip the fire hydrant, first try, i completely get no air off the hump and go legs spread, balls first into the side of it, flip over the other side and land on my back. Needless to say i didnt skate the rest of the week...my balls hurt so bad...

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

haha..these are all too good, but i have a good one too!!

I was skating with a few friends like 4 years back at this local spot that has this fire hydrant next to this hump, and no lie the top of the fire hydrant is like waist high...

stop...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i was riding a bike, and i was attempting this trick and the bike stopped and i went flying over the handlebars, my nuts hit them.....needless to say, my balls turned fuckin purple and i had to have surgery! it beats all of you cus i had to have surgery on my gonads

Originally posted by greedy mars

so i am sitting at this corner chillen enjoying a fine dr. pepper and some cheeze its and some little kid 5 years old and his mom come walking by and the little kid says " have you see my new elephant tattoo?" being the idiot i was i said no why? and he slants a little and pulls down his shirt on his sholders and slants some more.. and i kinda looked hard next thing you know the kid makes a fist and swipes it and it his my gonads.. trying to be a tough man i just went ohhhhh.. but i really wanted to cry and roll on the grond. but i was a tough guy.. when i got home i checked to make sure they were still in tact. then later today my sister kicked me in the nuts. god i hate my life.

i hope i can still make babies

its because your hating on the DPC, its karma. i love everyone!

Guest ilikeskulls.

my girlfriend hit me in the nuts twice in one day by accident last week.that was not a good day for me at all.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i was riding a bike

me and my friend were riding this little dirt track next to us one day

well there was this fat double that we built

everything was going good until...

well it was a hot day out so my friend was wearing some loose bball type shorts, and when he hit the double he went out for a seatgrab and somehow didnt make it back onto the seat

his balls went underneath the brakes and tire

the ambulance came and now he rolls with one nut

Archived