Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

And now... presenting... for your entertainment purposes..SUPER AIM CHAT ver1.3b

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Brought to you by Mikro, a couple slutty nuns, and myself... please enjoy.
    -------------------------------------------------

Mikro137: liek you are barely missing the head of teh nail
    Dirty_habiT: I mean, I can paint stuff all day, but it's rare that I'm like, fuck yeah, that's a really good one.
    Mikro137: yeah yeah , i was like taht all the time it seemed
    Dirty_habiT: That's like in the dark, "You're right next to the pussy hole, but.... I can't help you...."
    Mikro137: hahahahahhahahahhahaha awesome analogy
    Mikro137: azerus or whatever is just a BT client?
    Dirty_habiT: I've not been painting a whole lot lately.
    Mikro137: same here
    Dirty_habiT: yes... it's java based... .ie. it uses 115% of your processor and memorie's capacity... it's great.
    Dirty_habiT: but it works well.
    Mikro137: hmmm better download times?
    Dirty_habiT: I'm not sure... My little brother is the R&D team here when it comes to certain softwares.
    Mikro137: oh nice
    Dirty_habiT: so he goes, finds alternatives, evaluates them, and then we end up with whatever he decides.
    Dirty_habiT: and he uses generally good judgement, but he's not here right now, so I can't ask him why Azureus is better.
    Dirty_habiT: maybe because it's open source, I'm not sure.
    Mikro137: hahahaha
    Dirty_habiT: I'm not the idiot using my brother's knowledge all the time though, I do quite a bit of hunt and peck typing myself.
    Dirty_habiT: at excess of 65wpm hunt and peck typing mast0r
    Mikro137: lol
    Mikro137: i am a chicken picker
    Dirty_habiT: haha... remember when I used to do that thing on 12oz alot.... where I'd be like....
    Dirty_habiT: Isd anmyoine erlse tyupinmg weith tjherir diclk?
    Dirty_habiT: hahaha, I used to kill myself with laughter posting that.
    Mikro137: hahahahahahhaha
    Mikro137: hahahahhaha
    Dirty_habiT: in fact.....
    Mikro137: oh christ
    Dirty_habiT: gimme a sec....
    Mikro137: ok
    Dirty_habiT: ah... comic relief in it's finest.
    Mikro137: hahaha
    Dirty_habiT: What would 12oz do in my absence.
    Mikro137: i dunno
    Mikro137: id try to pick up the slack
    Dirty_habiT: they'd like resort to making idiot threads.... and then after that, they'd ask questions about where to get software off the internet.... and then they'd be like, can you do a sketch for me....
    Mikro137: hahahaha
    Mikro137: did you see that thread in paperchase wher ei challenged everyone
    Dirty_habiT: haha, sounds fun.
    Mikro137: dude channel zero has sucked so bad as of late
    Dirty_habiT: man.... I'm working on it, but I can't work on it, if you're always distracting me with this senseless bitching, now is there an aim in your previous statement or can I get back to my improvement plan?
    Mikro137: go right ahead and improve brother , improve away
    Dirty_habiT: haha.
    Dirty_habiT: I was probably one of the very first people back on the forum.
    Dirty_habiT: I checked one moment, and then I swear I checked maybe 2 minutes later out of sheer boredom, and boom it was up.
    Mikro137: hahahhaha i think i was up there as well
    Dirty_habiT: I wish there was some sort of prize claim somewhere.
    Mikro137: hahahahhhaha
    Dirty_habiT: or even baggage claim, I mean, at this point, I'd take someone else's shit if I could make it appear that it was mine.
    Mikro137: thewre should be forreal
    Dirty_habiT: I mean, within reason.
    Dirty_habiT: No dressing like an old lady to get Ms. Cynthia Foster Sr.'s Calvin Klein suit case.
    Dirty_habiT: w/ flowers.
    Mikro137: ewww
    Dirty_habiT: yeah no shit... stupid cane caused me to miss a chance with some hot stewardess ass.
    Mikro137: hahahahahhahaha
    Dirty_habiT: She was like, "No thanks, I brought my in flight buddy".... as she made quotations with her fingers....
    Dirty_habiT: I knew she had a black one with steroid veins.... I swear, I can't even get into the 25 ft. high club anymore... and that's before take off.
    Dirty_habiT: Now, I'm like, I just go on, and I'm like, is there any way... no? Mkay thanks, and I'll go attempt to "board another flight"....
    Dirty_habiT: :cough:
    Mikro137: hahahahh oh man
    Mikro137: tahst raw
    Dirty_habiT: dude, you're really wearin me out with this joke stuff... I mean my hand can only fit so many jokes before it begins to look real obvious.
    Mikro137: hahahhahaha my bad dude
    Dirty_habiT: people be yellin at me, "You're not readin those jokes off your hand like ducks don't have water tight assholes!"
    Dirty_habiT: and I'm like, fuck that's brash... what ever happened to the unenthused golf clap... and casual moving right along part? People think they're soooo smart.
    Mikro137: wow
    Dirty_habiT: because they know how to read.
    Mikro137: well shit i should be a rhodes scholar then
    Dirty_habiT: I'm gonna go get a square really quick.... brb.
    Mikro137: ok

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Don't just sit there, post em up fawkers.

3. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

im such a lameoid hahahahaha
    awesome.

4. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

AIM conversations= something only you care about

5. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

I can barely pay attention to my own AIM conversations, let alone someone else's....

6. Andrew W.K.

Andrew W.K. New Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.