And now... presenting... for your entertainment purposes..SUPER AIM CHAT ver1.3b

Dirty_habiT

Brought to you by Mikro, a couple slutty nuns, and myself... please enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------

Mikro137: liek you are barely missing the head of teh nail

Dirty_habiT: I mean, I can paint stuff all day, but it's rare that I'm like, fuck yeah, that's a really good one.

Mikro137: yeah yeah , i was like taht all the time it seemed

Dirty_habiT: That's like in the dark, "You're right next to the pussy hole, but.... I can't help you...."

Mikro137: hahahahahhahahahhahaha awesome analogy

Mikro137: azerus or whatever is just a BT client?

Dirty_habiT: I've not been painting a whole lot lately.

Mikro137: same here

Dirty_habiT: yes... it's java based... .ie. it uses 115% of your processor and memorie's capacity... it's great.

Dirty_habiT: but it works well.

Mikro137: hmmm better download times?

Dirty_habiT: I'm not sure... My little brother is the R&D team here when it comes to certain softwares.

Mikro137: oh nice

Dirty_habiT: so he goes, finds alternatives, evaluates them, and then we end up with whatever he decides.

Dirty_habiT: and he uses generally good judgement, but he's not here right now, so I can't ask him why Azureus is better.

Dirty_habiT: maybe because it's open source, I'm not sure.

Mikro137: hahahaha

Dirty_habiT: I'm not the idiot using my brother's knowledge all the time though, I do quite a bit of hunt and peck typing myself.

Dirty_habiT: at excess of 65wpm hunt and peck typing mast0r

Mikro137: lol

Mikro137: i am a chicken picker

Dirty_habiT: haha... remember when I used to do that thing on 12oz alot.... where I'd be like....

Dirty_habiT: Isd anmyoine erlse tyupinmg weith tjherir diclk?

Dirty_habiT: hahaha, I used to kill myself with laughter posting that.

Mikro137: hahahahahahhaha

Mikro137: hahahahhaha

Dirty_habiT: in fact.....

Mikro137: oh christ

Dirty_habiT: gimme a sec....

Mikro137: ok

Dirty_habiT: ah... comic relief in it's finest.

Mikro137: hahaha

Dirty_habiT: What would 12oz do in my absence.

Mikro137: i dunno

Mikro137: id try to pick up the slack

Dirty_habiT: they'd like resort to making idiot threads.... and then after that, they'd ask questions about where to get software off the internet.... and then they'd be like, can you do a sketch for me....

Mikro137: hahahaha

Mikro137: did you see that thread in paperchase wher ei challenged everyone

Dirty_habiT: haha, sounds fun.

Mikro137: dude channel zero has sucked so bad as of late

Dirty_habiT: man.... I'm working on it, but I can't work on it, if you're always distracting me with this senseless bitching, now is there an aim in your previous statement or can I get back to my improvement plan?

Mikro137: go right ahead and improve brother , improve away

Dirty_habiT: haha.

Dirty_habiT: I was probably one of the very first people back on the forum.

Dirty_habiT: I checked one moment, and then I swear I checked maybe 2 minutes later out of sheer boredom, and boom it was up.

Mikro137: hahahhaha i think i was up there as well

Dirty_habiT: I wish there was some sort of prize claim somewhere.

Mikro137: hahahahhhaha

Dirty_habiT: or even baggage claim, I mean, at this point, I'd take someone else's shit if I could make it appear that it was mine.

Mikro137: thewre should be forreal

Dirty_habiT: I mean, within reason.

Dirty_habiT: No dressing like an old lady to get Ms. Cynthia Foster Sr.'s Calvin Klein suit case.

Dirty_habiT: w/ flowers.

Mikro137: ewww

Dirty_habiT: yeah no shit... stupid cane caused me to miss a chance with some hot stewardess ass.

Mikro137: hahahahahhahaha

Dirty_habiT: She was like, "No thanks, I brought my in flight buddy".... as she made quotations with her fingers....

Dirty_habiT: I knew she had a black one with steroid veins.... I swear, I can't even get into the 25 ft. high club anymore... and that's before take off.

Dirty_habiT: Now, I'm like, I just go on, and I'm like, is there any way... no? Mkay thanks, and I'll go attempt to "board another flight"....

Dirty_habiT: :cough:

Mikro137: hahahahh oh man

Mikro137: tahst raw

Dirty_habiT: dude, you're really wearin me out with this joke stuff... I mean my hand can only fit so many jokes before it begins to look real obvious.

Mikro137: hahahhahaha my bad dude

Dirty_habiT: people be yellin at me, "You're not readin those jokes off your hand like ducks don't have water tight assholes!"

Dirty_habiT: and I'm like, fuck that's brash... what ever happened to the unenthused golf clap... and casual moving right along part? People think they're soooo smart.

Mikro137: wow

Dirty_habiT: because they know how to read.

Mikro137: well shit i should be a rhodes scholar then

Dirty_habiT: I'm gonna go get a square really quick.... brb.

Mikro137: ok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived