...And justice for all

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Cause, seriously, even though metallica got fuckin corny this record alone puts them in the pantheon forever. Listen to it 25 times in a row and understand how it changed music forever.

lady_justice.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Everything is just crazy...urlich is destroying the drums completely..makes me wanna forget what a fuckin bitch he became.

On a sidenote, what i really like is that all the songs in this album are completely complex. Theres not a single track with a very sharp start-middle-ending kinda thing going on. They all go round and round in awesomeness

You know, I give it mad credit, and that concert was cool as fucking hell but... Just last night I was putting all my Metallica LPs onto the comp and I actually thought how I was glad that I quit buying their records with Garage Days, though I did have AJFA on cassette and wore that motherfucker out, it's something I'd rather hear just every 5 years or so...

Ha ha ha, i kidd Mr. Tesseract......

I used to have all all Metallicas old tapes. "Justice" was the last one I really got into because (in my mind) it was the most mature sounding.

But after their Black album...it got lame.....lame.......lame

Yeah, it's wierd how a band can go from so good to so lame like that. The black album was pretty good, but they were already starting to move from their older, more musically complex style, to a simpler, more "poppy" sound. And then they became straight up bitches.

I wonder if somehow touring with Axl Rose caused some of his bitchiness to rub off on them. Man, was I pissed when my parents wouldn't let me go to that show.

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 7 2006, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 7 2006, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Mar 7 2006, 03:45 PM

understand how it changed music forever.

lady_justice.jpg

....for the worse!

[/b]

no way, that was a great album. it definitly was the apex of what they were doing at the time. when they released the video for "one" it was the begining of the end though.