And i was feeling old before tonight...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So i was at my ex's house chilling and watching a movie,

smoking one cig after the other, drinking whiskey, getting drunk

like i use to. Unfortunatelly i was outside and downtown all day so

i didnt have a car. The movie ends at two and i'm about to catch a cab back home, the minute i head out of the door i see my ex's bike and -fuckin alcohol spoke- "can i borrow your bike to go back home?"

She's very athletic and agile so what was going to happen to me didnt

even crossed her mind when she replied sure

And there i was bicycling in downtown Athens (its all slightly uphill from her house to mine) drunk, old and remembering how last time i ride a bike was like 12 years ago. Needless to say it took me 40 minutes for 6 kilometers and when i got back home i was:

*Still drunk

*sweaty

*Maximum heartbeat mode

*Heavy headache

*And my thighs are fuckin killing me

So, yeah..i also got wiser..when alcohol speaks -PLAY DEAF-

Reporting live from Athens, on his way to the hospital, Tesseract for twelve ounce prophet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract@Oct 14 2004, 07:17 PM

*And my thieves are fuckin killing me

Yeah, I heard those thieves in Athens are pretty brutal...

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHA, i was expecting Pinup to be a little bitch now that he's a londoner and all...there, edited..now stick to the subject

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 15 2004, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 15 2004, 01:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Oct 15 2004, 10:17 AM

*And my thieves are fuckin killing me

your thieves are killing you? i'm getting all kinds of fanciful vision of midget kleptomaniacs with swiss army knives chasing tesser round his apartment.

[/b]

I didn't think anything australians could say would get me choking on my own saliva.

Australia 1

Pinup 0

just try not to crash her bike and damage it.

actually..... if you show up on her door step with a skinned knee,

I bet youd get some sweet sympathy.

Would you believe that once I picked up a girl at last call,

we tried to double on her 1930's cast iron bike that weighed 60 pounds,

my drunk ass crashed the bike and she skinned her knee so I took her home

for a bandage and she proceeded to let me ride.... ahem..... not her bike all night.

well actually untill I told her she was dismissed

DUIs for bikes? That shit's retarded. The main reason we prosecute DUIs is because of the danger they pose to other people. When you're on a bicycle, it's highly unlikely that you're going to lose control, cross a median, and take out 3 other cars. In fact, you'll probably just fall over.

Pretty soon they're going to have DUIs for being drunk on the bus.

Guest imported_Europe

I ride my bike every day, which means I also ride it when drunk, which happens... sometimes.

Its always fun, especially riding with a group of drunk friends from one party to the other. Maybe have a chick sitting on the handlebars and then just cruise through the nighttime city.

And yeah, you can get a DUI while riding a bike.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok, its 10:45 in the morning and i'm about to start taking it back, because of that i have to take care of all my business this morning with the bike...thats 5 stops to different parrts of the town..woo-heeee my knees aree killing me today..so much fun

Its a nice mountain bike though, i really wanna keeep it now

Originally posted by Nekro@Oct 15 2004, 04:56 AM

DUIs for bikes? That shit's retarded. The main reason we prosecute DUIs is because of the danger they pose to other people. When you're on a bicycle, it's highly unlikely that you're going to lose control, cross a median, and take out 3 other cars. In fact, you'll probably just fall over.

Pretty soon they're going to have DUIs for being drunk on the bus.

over here you can get done for riding in something if you have your feet off the ground ,

you can be arrested for DUI in a shopping trolley or a skateboard . theres a case of a guy who got done for being drunk on a camel .

Archived