Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

And her hair still looks like s*%t

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ken E. Bus, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

This just makes me very very angry. I would love to lock this bitch into a hot car and watch her die, while everyone outside is standing around drinking water and eating icecream, laughing at her sorry ass dehydrating in that car. UUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Mother faces murder charges after 2 children die in car while she had hair done
    http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/gifs/breaking/0701ChildrenLeft01-ON.html.jpg'>
    Southfield Police

Tarajee Maynor, 25, is accused of leaving her children to die inside her sweltering car while she went to have her hair done. She faces first-degreee murder charges.

Detroit Free Press
    July 01, 2002 14:00:00

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. - Adrift in a sea of black asphalt, 3-year-old Adonnis Maynor did what he could to help his baby sister. Somehow he unbuckled her from her car seat during the 3½ hours police say the two were locked in the suffocating heat of their mother's black compact car.

But by the time their mother returned - after getting her hair done Friday afternoon - Adonnis and 10-month-old Acacia were covered in vomit, dead inside a car parked baking in the sun in a Southfield parking lot.

Desperate for a breath of air before they died, they left mouth prints on the inside glass of the car.

The mother, Tarajee Shaheer Maynor, 25, of Detroit, was charged Sunday with two counts of felony murder and two counts of first-degree child abuse in their deaths. If convicted she could spend the rest of her life in prison.

Prison is where police and prosecutors say she belongs after leaving her kids inside the car.

Outside it was a sunny, 86-degree afternoon. Inside the car, authorities say, it was smothering.

"We treat animals better than that," said Southfield Police Chief Joseph Thomas. "It's our full intention to put her behind bars for the rest of her natural life."

Heat and neglect have joined forces with gunfire and other violent means in claiming the lives of 16 children in metro Detroit this year. And Thomas said the trend is appalling for what it says about us.

"It's not about just this case, it's about so many cases in the metropolitan area," Thomas said. "You think I'd be receiving phone calls about these two babies. Nothing. And I would hate to think that's what we've reduced ourselves to."

Confronted with the reality of her overcome children when she got back to her car, Maynor drove around for three hours instead of driving to nearby Providence Hospital, Thomas said. Police and prosecutors say she was trying to cook up a story to cover what happened.

At first she told detectives she'd been abducted, raped and then returned to the parking lot where she found her children.

"That's what's even worse - she drove around with them, trying to conjure up an excuse so she could get out of it," Thomas said. "And when she finally confessed, we find out she was at the hairdresser."

Oakland County's chief deputy prosecutor, Deborah Carley, said she's haunted by the horrifying image of Adonnis, doing what little he could for his dying sister.

"They were just desperate. There has to be a way to make parents responsible for their actions, and this is going to be it," Carley said. "Those children really suffered. The mere image of her sitting in that salon, getting her hair done, reading a magazine while they were suffering makes me sick."

Carley said hyperthermia, the official cause of death, is an "excruciating, horrible way to die." Her office is looking into whether Maynor had prior brushes with child protective workers. All they've found so far, she said, is an arrest warrant out of Wayne County for embezzlement.

Maynor is being held without bond in the Oakland County Jail. She's due back in court July 5.

No one answered the door at the northwest Detroit house where Maynor lived. But neighbors were still trying to absorb the tragedy Sunday afternoon.

George Moore recently returned to his hometown after years in California. Moore says he's appalled by the recent string of child homicides in metro Detroit. And while he hesitated to pass judgment on his neighbor, the memory of that little boy won't leave him.

"I think in my mind, 'What were they going through? How could anyone do that?' " Moore said.

Maynor kept mostly to herself, Moore says, and Adonnis was a lively boy, always in search of playmates in the neighborhood.

"I just keep getting a picture of that little boy, running up and down the street," Moore said. "And now he's gone, because of, in my opinion, lack of judgment. You're talking about kids who can't take care of themselves. It's just so sad and tragic." [

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

There are some seriously stupid people around.....

3. beardo

beardo Guest

...but i'll be damned if her hair dont look mighty sharp in that photo..

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Woooooooooord

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

seems like every summer there is at least one case like this....pretty fucked up.
    amazing how nice her new hair-do goes with her new (free) orange jumpsuit.

6. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

That's pretty fucked up that she drove around with them trying to think of an excuse.
    I can understand the shock and everything after finding your children dead, but I mean.. c'mon!

All this just get her fucking hair done.. disgusting.

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

standards are optional huh?
    ;)

8. It's not about looks, chozer, it's about what's inside. She's beautiful. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I just can't get past the driving around with the vomit covered bodies in the back seat while she tried to think of an excuse. Hmmm, the rape cover...there's an original.

T-3.5hrs to beer.

10. wintersouls

wintersouls Guest

they should just burn her alive naked, or better yet,...get this get a thousand high powered hiar dryers..point them on her, and leave them on high for 3 days and see what happends..stupid ghetto slut bitch,

11. 455

455 Guest

fuckin' crackhead bitch....I swear.

12. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

13. space

space Member

man, thats some fucked up shit... people are so vain.