and her hair smells like red fruit loops!

DETO

i don't know what to do, i have been with this girl for 15 months now and the first year was great! blow jobs everyday, i was getting laid at least 4 times a week, and shes a little hottie and i was her first!:D but now i havent had anything from her in about a month and i'm thinking of getting rid of her anyway i have at least 4 others that want to get with me but for some reason i just cant leave her, and i don't know what to do, plus me and her "daddy" got into it last saturday night, what would you guys do? :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest RaiD

whos fault is it that you havent gotten anything in a month? have you talked to her about it? why would leave a girl just cause you soped getting sex? what about emotional feelings? for anyone to help you you have to give more info.

my advice.....

move on... i am sure you are to young to be trying to make big plans as far as relationships go. so i'd say fuck it! and remember you were her first. you can use that to your advantage later... they always come back!

:cool:

well we havent because we both have been fighting about stupid shit that we never had before, like who our friends are how much time i put into my car, how much time she puts into her school work, her friends tell her that i constantly cheat on her, to whitch i don't! just stupid shit.

Originally posted by BIG T

:lol: :lol: how the fuck are you going to get mad at somebody for that...

she should dump your ass

:lol:

"BITCH! how many times i done told you girl that gettin your education is fuckin stupid"

i dont even begin to see how you can argue with that shit as a basis doggie....

sound like your both gettin sick of eachother, like yall spendin too much time together thats all

people do get sick of eachother

Originally posted by iCEBERG

:lol:

"BITCH! how many times i done told you girl that gettin your education is fuckin stupid"

:lol: :lol: true but i aint like that! no its just shes smart as fuck and yet lately all she does is "stay home and study, before she was like lets go eat lets go do this and do that" and now it's just like an excuse, but i dont get it i almost broke up with her about 2 weeks ago and she cried and begged me to stay so i'm confussed as fuck!

Guest --zeSto--

all girls hair smells like fuit loops.

It's called Shampoo !!!

It's not like she's a hero for using shampoo.

(but she is for the blojob-a-day thing)

Guest Wilt

ok...this sounds like my 4 year relationship...a lot.you're only fighting with eachother because you're so comfortable with eachother its becoming redundant...with me it wasn't cars it was spending time with my friends...well it got to the point where we fought all the time about the little things...and there was the stress of me moving and her staying in newolreans...or coming with me..it got scary and i bolted.worst mistake i have ever made thus far in my life...i regretted it every day for about a year..until just recently...however what you need to do is work it out...realize that you're bothing being rediculous and switch things up..relationships aren't about just sex man...if you truly love this girl..dont let that go...COMPRIMISE...stop being a jealous little bitch...and tell her the same...time not spent with eachother is good...not TOO much time though...you should incorporate her in what you like to do sometimes as well...anyways..thats just a little bit of the cake..you can figure the rest out..

thankx man your right i do love her and i am willing to do just about anything to be with her this is my longest relationship i have ever had, were just passed the 15th month mark before this 3 months was a long-long time, and i think i would regret it if we did break up exspecially like this!

I am in agreement with raid, your presenting this like the only thing that is important to you is getting your dick in something cute. If thats what your basing a 15 month relationship on is just getting laid then you should just leave it and join a frat.

Guest Cru Jones
Originally posted by --zeSto--

all girls hair smells like fuit loops.

It's called Shampoo !!!

It's not like she's a hero for using shampoo.

That was funny..shampoo..:lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

at least you kno she still loves you because she didnt want you to leave....go over to her house with her to "study" and turn that into something,...... support her if she wants to study, go study with her, have a sex break after the calculus lesson..be creative!

it seems as though you waited until you heard what you wanted to hear in this thread, and than agreed wholeheartedly, claiming you love her.

but for yourself, you need to decide if you love her only because shes ms. cutey mcpoopsex and USED to put out all the time....now that she isnt touching your weiner, you seem awefully upset.

priorities man, priorities.

Guest platapie

i dontthink you shoudl leave her just cause you dont have sex everyday. but then again a month is logn and shit. but you shoudl just talk to her and be liek hey whats poppin everything kool? you no that kinda shit.

• 3 months later...

you all suck..

Im not gonna read this shit if your illiterate sacs keep mispelling words..

Confussing? Comprimise?

what happend to "the Dictionary"?!

by the way..

il·lit·er·ate

Pronunciation: (")i(l)-'li-t(&-)r&t

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin illiteratus, from in- + litteratus literate

Date: 15th century

1 : having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write

2 a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing

3 : showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge

synonym see IGNORANT

http://www.kelloggs.com/brand/characters/images/flboxes.jpg'> Toucan Sam™ finds Froot Loops® irresistible. Knowingly confident, wisely resourceful and a quick wit, Toucan Sam™ leads kids through a fantasy world of discovery and adventure by following his nose to the great taste of Froot Loops®. Toucan Sam is world renowned for his single-mined dedication to “finding the best fruit flavors on the planet,” most notably Kellogg’s Froot Loops. As a fruit connoisseur, Toucan Sam knows that Kellogg’s Froot Loops are the best fruit flavors in the world - bar none! Yet, Toucan Sam isn’t just out to get Froot Loops for himself as he’s far too generous for that! He’s always willing to help others find a “fruitful snootful,” and to share the bounty of a Kellogg’s Froot Loops breakfast.

Toucan Sam is the expert on Kellogg’s Froot Loops cereal and constantly “follows his nose” to find them. His single-minded mission to explore all fruit-related things makes him oblivious to the dangers around him and leads him on quite a few hair-raising adventures. On occasion, Toucan Sam confronts characters in his pursuits that can seem, at least on the surface, challenging. In the end, Toucan Sam always meets them with a generosity of spirit that includes the sharing of a bowl of Kellogg’s Froot Loops.

The nephews of Toucan Sam have the same adventurous spirit as their uncle. While Toucan Sam’s affection for his nephews is never tested, his patience with them often is. The nephews worship their Uncle Toucan Sam and think that everything he does is cool. They also confirm our passion for the fruitful taste of Kellogg’s Froot Loops. http://www.kelloggs.com/brand/characters/images/toucansamflyingright.jpg'> http://www.kelloggs.com/brand/characters/images/toucsamwshovel200hi.jpg'> http://www.kelloggs.com/brand/characters/images/toucn200wide.jpg'>

Guest trampled
Originally posted by DETO

Originally posted by iCEBERG

but i dont get it i almost broke up with her about 2 weeks ago and she cried and begged me to stay so i'm confussed as fuck!

break up dude. back in high school i stayed with a girl after she begged me not to dump her and it just turned out bad. i made me think she really liked me but she dumped me like a month later, for my (former)friend. get out now!

Guest SPLINTER

man its all about polynumericthingy where you bothe get to fuck who ever you want but you only love each other that special way but love is infinate and there is a bunch of kinds so you can fuck more than one person

or just find the guy thats prolly fuckin your girls while eating fruit loops and fuck him in the ass and make him your bitch and make a video of the whole thing (youll be wearing a mask and clothes) and send the video to her.

tork to her about it, if uve had alot of fun with her, dont bail it, just tork to her bout it and sort it out. ull regret it if u bail it, then relize she was the bomb. ive done it b4

Archived