Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

and her hair smells like red fruit loops!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, May 3, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i don't know what to do, i have been with this girl for 15 months now and the first year was great! blow jobs everyday, i was getting laid at least 4 times a week, and shes a little hottie and i was her first!:D but now i havent had anything from her in about a month and i'm thinking of getting rid of her anyway i have at least 4 others that want to get with me but for some reason i just cant leave her, and i don't know what to do, plus me and her "daddy" got into it last saturday night, what would you guys do? :eek:

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Oh yea....well I eat Fruit Loops for breakfast. :mad:

3. RaiD

RaiD Guest

whos fault is it that you havent gotten anything in a month? have you talked to her about it? why would leave a girl just cause you soped getting sex? what about emotional feelings? for anyone to help you you have to give more info.

4. BIG T

BIG T Member

my advice.....

move on... i am sure you are to young to be trying to make big plans as far as relationships go. so i'd say fuck it! and remember you were her first. you can use that to your advantage later... they always come back!
    :cool:

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

well we havent because we both have been fighting about stupid shit that we never had before, like who our friends are how much time i put into my car, how much time she puts into her school work, her friends tell her that i constantly cheat on her, to whitch i don't! just stupid shit.

6. BIG T

BIG T Member

:lol: :lol: how the fuck are you going to get mad at somebody for that...
    she should dump your ass

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

:lol:

"BITCH! how many times i done told you girl that gettin your education is fuckin stupid"

i dont even begin to see how you can argue with that shit as a basis doggie....

sound like your both gettin sick of eachother, like yall spendin too much time together thats all

people do get sick of eachother

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

all girls hair smells like fuit loops.

It's called Shampoo !!!

It's not like she's a hero for using shampoo.
    (but she is for the blojob-a-day thing)

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ok...this sounds like my 4 year relationship...a lot.you're only fighting with eachother because you're so comfortable with eachother its becoming redundant...with me it wasn't cars it was spending time with my friends...well it got to the point where we fought all the time about the little things...and there was the stress of me moving and her staying in newolreans...or coming with me..it got scary and i bolted.worst mistake i have ever made thus far in my life...i regretted it every day for about a year..until just recently...however what you need to do is work it out...realize that you're bothing being rediculous and switch things up..relationships aren't about just sex man...if you truly love this girl..dont let that go...COMPRIMISE...stop being a jealous little bitch...and tell her the same...time not spent with eachother is good...not TOO much time though...you should incorporate her in what you like to do sometimes as well...anyways..thats just a little bit of the cake..you can figure the rest out..

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

thankx man your right i do love her and i am willing to do just about anything to be with her this is my longest relationship i have ever had, were just passed the 15th month mark before this 3 months was a long-long time, and i think i would regret it if we did break up exspecially like this!

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I am in agreement with raid, your presenting this like the only thing that is important to you is getting your dick in something cute. If thats what your basing a 15 month relationship on is just getting laid then you should just leave it and join a frat.

13. Cru Jones

Cru Jones Guest

That was funny..shampoo..:lol:

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

at least you kno she still loves you because she didnt want you to leave....go over to her house with her to "study" and turn that into something,...... support her if she wants to study, go study with her, have a sex break after the calculus lesson..be creative!

15. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

it seems as though you waited until you heard what you wanted to hear in this thread, and than agreed wholeheartedly, claiming you love her.
    but for yourself, you need to decide if you love her only because shes ms. cutey mcpoopsex and USED to put out all the time....now that she isnt touching your weiner, you seem awefully upset.

priorities man, priorities.