and he works at chuck e cheese

Guest rob deer

Guest rob deer

so this guys stalking me now and he really wants to see my pecker cause he's got a thing for white guys and I was too nice to him. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man i have the funniest story ever about chucky cheese's...

one time me and my boy were looking for this one writers house, and he said he stayed by this chucky cheese, and fucking he was a big tall mother fucker...

so anyways, we didnt know him real well, like where he worked or whatever, and so i was waiting on him to call my cell back for further directions to his pad, and we were sitting in the parking lot of this chucky cheese...

then i was like, yo i bet he works at chucky cheese, i bet he is fucking chucky the big rat...

:lol:

shit was so fucking funny, we laughed ourselves into tears almost, it was fucking hilarious...

Originally posted by mr_president

man i have the funniest story ever about chucky cheese's...

one time me and my boy were looking for this one writers house, and he said he stayed by this chucky cheese, and fucking he was a big tall mother fucker...

so anyways, we didnt know him real well, like where he worked or whatever, and so i was waiting on him to call my cell back for further directions to his pad, and we were sitting in the parking lot of this chucky cheese...

then i was like, yo i bet he works at chucky cheese, i bet he is fucking chucky the big rat...

:lol:

shit was so fucking funny, we laughed ourselves into tears almost, it was fucking hilarious...

i read this and i just wanted to fucking cry

Guest rob deer

is screwing him an option if he looks like a cross between kool keith and pharell? but seriously should I like call the cops or something? dude's creepy as fuck.

Archived