Anchorman

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

totally... there are a few will movies that are hilarious

the returd is fuckin funny

"WHAT ARE WE ALL YELLING ABOUT?"

"LOUD NOISES"

haha

Guest Ginger Bread Man

part 2? wtf when is that comming out? im waay out of the loop... down south they dont know what entertainment is

It's been out for a minute.

Basically, they had way too much hysterical footage, including an entirely different plotline involving bank robbers (one of em is Chuck D) in place of the panda birth, that they were able to assemble an entirely new movie out of it by rearranging alternate takes and mixing them up with the unused footage to make it seem like a continuation of the first. It's equally as funny.

Highlights:

-Jess Moondragon, Ron's mentor

-Champ declaring his love of Ron in what has to be one of the most hysterically awkward scenes ever

-Cannibalism

-Ron telling an 80-year old man that he's gonna box him in the kidneys for San Diego

-Teleprompter-less Ron attempting to broadcast.

-Brick's delicious falafel hot dog with cinnamon sprinkled on the top

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0423505/

Guest Ginger Bread Man
'smells like bigfoot's dick' was the only thing that made me laugh.

i caught this one this morning ... very subtle

Guest Ginger Bread Man

no however this morning i ad squat to do and looked in my movies folder and was like fuck anchorman would be a good film to watch... at which point i was reading the omen thread and someone suggested a thread.. i thought it to be an OMEN...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i work. however i have liberties to not show up at certain times or leave at certain times.. also to travell.. life is good what can i say

definitely my top funny movie in a long time. i usually find stuff like 40yr old virgin and, say, starski and hutch, 'funny', but only the first watch. secondary watches they just don't hold up the same. not with anchorman. anytime somebody mentions wood i like to bring up 'mohaaagany'.