Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anchorman

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ginger Bread Man, Jun 13, 2006.

1. the ron burgundy story... may i suggest you watch it? it is hilarious... watching it now

:discuss:

2. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Long overdue thread...funniest movie ever in my opinion

Don't discuss, just agree

3. coffeedependency

coffeedependency Senior Member

'smells like bigfoot's dick' was the only thing that made me laugh.

4. totally... there are a few will movies that are hilarious

the returd is fuckin funny

"WHAT ARE WE ALL YELLING ABOUT?"

"LOUD NOISES"

haha

5. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

This movie rules way too hard for anyone's good.

Don't miss part 2:

[​IMG]

6. part 2? wtf when is that comming out? im waay out of the loop... down south they dont know what entertainment is

7. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Yeah, I was gunna ask if anyone had seen that Wake Up Ron Burgundy shit

It's not really a part 2, I guess it's supposed to be like a paralell story kinda thing? Anyways, it's been out for awhile, you can find it on ebay

8. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

It's been out for a minute.

Basically, they had way too much hysterical footage, including an entirely different plotline involving bank robbers (one of em is Chuck D) in place of the panda birth, that they were able to assemble an entirely new movie out of it by rearranging alternate takes and mixing them up with the unused footage to make it seem like a continuation of the first. It's equally as funny.

Highlights:

-Jess Moondragon, Ron's mentor
    -Champ declaring his love of Ron in what has to be one of the most hysterically awkward scenes ever
    -Cannibalism
    -Ron telling an 80-year old man that he's gonna box him in the kidneys for San Diego
    -Teleprompter-less Ron attempting to broadcast.
    -Brick's delicious falafel hot dog with cinnamon sprinkled on the top

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0423505/

Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  9. MitchThe$nitch

MitchThe$nitch Dirty Dozen Crew

i watch it everytime its on. funny every time.

10. o word haha .. im going to look for it now... this guy is too funny

11. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

12. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diago, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

13. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

"Come again? You know I don't speak Spanish, in English please. Huh? You pooped in the refridegerator? And you ate a...whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that...I'm not even mad, that's amazing"

14. mi corazon esta en fuego... julio en fuego fuego... hahha

take me to pleasuretown

15. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

"I heard their period attract bears...THE BEARS CAN SMELL THE MENSTRUATION!"

"Great, you hear that Ed? Bears. Now you've put the whole station in jeopardy"