ANASTACIA: HER MUSIC I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT, BUT GOD DAMN...

ETHREADZNY

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER MUSIC, BUT SHE IS A PIECE>> I KNOW THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED ANOTHER APPRECIATION THREAD. BUT I DON'T APPRECIATE HER< I WANT HER>> SHE IS TEN TIMES BETTER THEN ANY BRITTNY SPEARS OR CHRISTINA AGUILERA>>

HER SHE IS

http://www.sonymusic.fr/anastacia/images/blank.gif'>

I EXPECT THIS TO SINK< SO LET ME HEAR IT...

BUT IF NOT POST YOUR OWN...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i would give anything in the world to be able to punch that ho square in the grill. i'm sick of seeing her stupid face at awards ceremonys when she's only had one hit song, and it came out 3 years ago!

Her music is that bad, I am not sure I heard anything by her, stumbled past a picture of her, and god damn..

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, just like i said. some insignificant little backwoods place in america.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

hahahaha

Originally posted by Weapon X

i'd mash her, but for the record, six packs on girls don't do anything for me.

personally, i think she looks good with it... ;)

man that chick can sing!! she came into the biz doing r&b soul type music!! i remember seeing her come in second some comp, thats how she got in the industry. she was clearly the better singer in the comp, but it was more of a black ppl thing.

dont know why they changed her immage to whatever she is today!! ill still fuck!!

oh and she has some type of disease:D

Originally posted by aichs47

oh and she has some type of disease:D

it aint hard to tell, i excell, then prevail, the mic is contracted i attract clientele, my mic check is like the death breathed in a snipers breath, i inhale the mellow smoke of buddha through righteous depths.

can't calm down.dunno why.

uuhhh it aint hard to tell she has some disease, shares the same title as the final track on Nas' debut offering 'illmatic', an album considered classic by hip hop enthusiasts worldwide.Nas has failed to keep the standards he set with that album, released in 1994.i think.

chattin bare shit.

wot cru u stik up bruv?or is dat far too bait to say?

Archived