Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anarchy or just for fun

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by drunken phil, Aug 19, 2002.

1. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

when i look up semi-destructive ways to have fun online, most sites give instructions on the potato gun thing. i was bored and i felt like making someting so i was wondering if anyone had any "peace disturbers" they would like to share with the class. totse.com is a pretty useful site. i made a dartgun out of the end of my shoelace a pin and empty pen thing.

frayed edge of my shoelace
    |
    | |stiff thing on my shoelace
    | |
    | |
    >>>====-----
    . |
    . |
    . |needle

put that into an empty pen thing and shoot it. i works allright.
    shoot me
    ~PUkE:crazy:

2. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

3. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

back in the day, my friend had this thing called "the anarchy cookbook." a week later, some kid blew his face up while making a bomb which were instructions from that book. right in the middle of the process of making the stupid bomb it blows up. stupid. dont go online for instructions on how to make bombs.

5. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

technically the person who starts the thread is number 1.. so stop this nonsense or i'll do something..

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

take old people's mailboxes...that will really throw them off. they'll be all like "where is my mailbox!? oh no!" then they'll shake their fists angrily at a cloud and yell "shut up you!"

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

one thing that my friends and I used to do was empty out wire crackers and filly ping pong balls up with the black powder until it would hold anymore then you stick in your wick and coat the ping pong ball with a thick coat of nail polish to make it louder. light and either throw or run.

I am suprised I still have all my fingers

there are several other things we used to do but i really don't feel like typing them out

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Your experienced :)