Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Analyze this…

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kettiecat, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

I can’t stand the guys I meet. No one measures up to my ex (I guess that is what I would call him) and yet I’m drawn to all his friends. It’s like I want to date his friends, but with other guys it just creeps me out and gets under my skin. The thought of going on a date with some other guy depresses me. His friends from school can call me up to hang out and I have no problem with them. I realize there is something incredibly wrong with the whole situation. I feel “safer” with them. As if somehow they can’t hurt me or I can’t hurt them. I don't know if it is a form of mourning where you try to surround yourself with everything connected to that person.

kettiecat=emtionally damaged

2. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

you know what it sounds like to me?

Kettiecat= slut

sorry...

3. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

I spent three years with a girl like you. Haven't spoken to one of the best friend's I've had in two years as a result of her.

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i thought it was going to be a thread about the movie "analyze this" but i guess not.

and then i started reading "emotionally damaged" stuff which made it even worse.

thanks for making my night. fuck.

5. caL

caL Senior Member

oh that sucks,
    hope u find someone ur happy with soon.
    :)

6. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

even though i can't stand your internet persona and how you act online, i do feel bad for you in a way because of your loss..

trying to rush into a relationship after losing someone you love will only make you feel worse.. <<but that's just my opinion. :eek:

good luck.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

See people? Squash the beef kiddies.

And Kittie things will be all good.

You just need some peanut butter and choclate chip cookies.

seriously.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Gang Green is unfathomably? better than this thread

9. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Get over it.

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

yeah sounds like you're trying to replace you're ex. Careful....

11. kido

kido Senior Member

forreal.

12. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

i'm not trying to be in any serious relationship.
    However, I'm not going to shun the opposite sex forever.
    If all my friends bring a date when we go out, i'm going to grab one too.

Dating is normal, running off and marrying the next guy i meet is not.

13. mr_president

mr_president Banned

youre a heartless bitch if you fuck with your ex's friends.

and his friends are worthless fucks as well if they fuck with you.... even hanging out with you is against homie policy. shits just not right.

how would you like your ex bangin' your sister or friends or mom or something? dont be a bitch... you already hoe'd yourself out on 12oz, dont be a bitch on top of that to your ex.

yea, you suck. (you dont even deserve that as a pun)

14. krie

krie Guest

15. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

mr. pres. i don't think my ex is in a position to care
    and if he is even aware of what i'm doing i'm sure all he would care about is that i am happy.

heartbroken not heartless