analyze and interperet this NOW!

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

one day i will arise through the slums of sudo-class wars and destroy the set status qou that you all said was unstoppable. My life as a martyr will subvise all my predacessors actions proving that we are still alive without cold hearts and blackened souls. I am the purity of this nations only left compassionate entities. I will arise in the west likw the west, then set in the east. The world be-nownst my coming and praise the creator for his suttle ways of never forsaking us, for the meak shall inherit the world.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami
Originally posted by blink_ATX

one day i will arise through the slums of sudo-class wars and destroy the set status qou that you all said was unstoppable. My life as a martyr will subvise all my predacessors actions proving that we are still alive without cold hearts and blackened souls. I am the purity of this nations only left compassionate entities. I will arise in the west likw the west, then set in the east. The world be-nownst my coming and praise the creator for his suttle ways of never forsaking us, for the meak shall inherit the world.

T

E

R

M

I

N

A

T

E

T

H

I

S

T

H

R

E

A

D

Guest blink_ATX

sub-vise

happy???

sub-vise

now its likea conjunction er something

im a writer i can makeup words however i please and they still publish the shit.

Guest blink_ATX

i write for politicians seriously.

like letters and shit, im a volunteer .... im doing something for my community.

I cracked the code:

"sudo" = pseudo

"status qou" = status quo

"subvise" = not a word

"sub-vise" = also not a word

"predacessors" = predecessors

"be-nownst" = beknownst would be more accurate, but it's still not a word.

"suttle" = subtle

"meak" = meek

"I will arise in the west likw the west, then set in the east."

maybe you meant: I will rise in the east like the sun, then set in the west. Note: not arise, but rise. not likw, but like. not west, but east and vice-versa.

Guest blink_ATX

yous guys is funny but look, i meant the umm other end of analyzation.

not spellchecking. What does it mean, to you, to everyone. and yes republican but i am not biased at all.

and the rise in the west like the west and set in the aest well thats exaclty how it is supposed to be written. think about it.

Archived