Anabolics(don't close)

ScreenName42

I'm thinking about doing a steroid cycle. A couple of my friends are taking deca durabolin and testerone enanthate(sp) right now. I've researched this alot but I'm wondering if anyone has any first hand stories or relevant info.

Don't bother putting all the stuff about bad side effects that you saw in a after-school special either.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ScreenName42

Don't bother putting all the stuff about bad side effects that you saw in a after-school special either.

small potatoes only make the steak look bigger, right!</span>

I know a couple people who have been on the juice, one long time user, who's fucked up, and one who just did a single cycle. the single cycle guy bulked up super fast then lost alot of the weight afterwards, but made gains (which he kept) that weren't possible in that short a time. I'm not too sure about after effects though.

steroids don't shrink your dick. They can shrink your balls but it's only temporary, and it's not really that much. Its because your sperm count decreases, but it returns to normal once you quit taking steroids.

about the expert that said, "go the gym more you retard." obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Steroids allow you to train harder and more often than you ever could without them.

I think effyoo is pretty right on.

I don't do roids but bing in da army i talk to alot ov ppl who do and dey all say shit like that. it can fuck you up longterm and short terms usuallly bulk up and lose it. just go to the gym.

and you might want to peep the other thread about creatine.

Archived