1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

An Independant Investigation on who committed the terrorist acts on September 11 2001

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oldenglish, Apr 13, 2003.

1. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

An Independant Investigation on who committed the terrorist acts on September 11 2001

Discussion started by oldenglish - Apr 13, 2003

Please read this.
    I have read it and I belive it to make sense.
    I am quite sure this message board is viewed by the Mossad.
    Tamar? is that you mister mossad guy?
    Can I expect some anthrax in the mail?

http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/tablecontents.htm

oldenglish - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Apr 13, 2003

or do you believe everything youre meant to see on the television? Because thats the right thing to believe, or some ive been told...

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Apr 13, 2003

it was osama dick head

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Apr 13, 2003

Everyone in the world did everything.
    Everyone in the world also didnt do it.
    Everything in the world never happened
    Everything in the world happened.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 13, 2003

I conducted an "independent investigation" and concluded it was the emo fags that did it.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

oldenglish - Replied Apr 13, 2003

No.
    Look dude, our fellow citizens were attacked in new york and 3000 people died. Now our family members and freinds are in a war.
    Rely on cnn all you want.

This is an independant investigation with nothing but documented facts to draw the conclusions.

I find it outright nauseating. Our country has been taken over completely by a few wealthy cold hearted murderers.

A nice little island in Indonesia with a giant marijuana patch and a grass hut sounds 3 million times better than living in what could be considered the now right wing zionist occupied country of the "free".

And to state my beliefs on this issue.
    Im not going to fight for this country. I would rather leave. Perhaps trace my roots back to my country of origin.

Lets see, what america had to offer me- i could work some bullshit job for some bullshit wage and live my bullshit life in a country full of sheep until a war breaks out or the goverment is overthrown.
    Or, I can leave.

This shit has affected me so severley, that I have been praying.
    As a nonviolent passive person I dont know what else to do.
    I will however not be afraid to speak out with what little rights I have left and I will never understand the goals and tactics of the right wing zionists that control our country. Not to say they are not effective and efficient and have succeeded greatly in acheiving their goals. Cheers guys. Happy killing. I want to leave this country.

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 13, 2003

or you could go to school and build homes for the underprivileged, be lawyer and defend poor people, or you could become a teacher and teach children. unless of course you consider those bullshit jobs.

what country in the world do you expect to live and not have to work some bs job? the same general jobs need to be done in all countries.
    get "injured" and get a free ride.

* and who give's a fuck about those "sheep". i mean if your gonna leave cause of who you perceive the thought process of others fine fuck it who needs ya is my motto. but thats kinda like pulling a cartman.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

9. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

I can not be at ease with what is being done to this country.
    If someone has any contradictions to the research paper that was written, by all means post it up!!
    but at least read it. its worth your time.
    And pistol, the reason I want to leave is because I can not be at peace with the history of this country. I can not be at peace in a land filled with strip malls and highways. Besides, Im not even American by heritage, well more american than most i guess since I have bloodlines traced back to the mayflower, so I will do like my great great great great uncle did and bounce the fuck out.
    Seriously, I want to live on an island and build my house and become as self sufficiant as possible. And with the internet, I can run my company from anywhere. So deal with the facts man. Shit in this country is fucked up. There is no true justice to be found. I am not content to live my life upon a land stolen from the natives who were almost erased at the hand of the goverment that rules today, while we take over otherlands. I dont care about the almighty dollar and I dont want a lexus. I want justice and effective transit. I want to be able to control my life and not pay a system that controls me. Realisticlly, living on an island in a country that is a series of islands is my best chance of living my life as i see fit. There will be no justice for what is being done. This is the beginning of the end man. And I find it hillarious that your from East Los Angeles and Mexican yet you support the killing and theft of land when the city you live in is stolen and your brothers and sisters are victimized at the hand of your city goverments. But hey, Im an american...i have the right to say all this shit, and what im saying is I want to get the fuck out of here. Shit is fucked up. I dont want to become a violent terrorist. I dont want to kill people and i dont want to live a life supporting a goverment that does those things.
    seriously, i want nothing more in my life right now than to leave this country. I will never advocate killing when there is other options.
    Our country is bankrupt---beyond bankrupt..we are so far in debt its hillarious....our civil rights are pretty much over and I am pretty sure there will not be a honest election for the presidential position for quite a while. Basically, let me declare myself the first american refugee that has not figured out how the get the fuck out of here yet.
    peace.

10. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

and this is what Usama gots to say about it.

11. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

12. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Apr 13, 2003

I RAED IT ON TAH INTARNET ADN IT MAED SENSNE SO IT MUST BE TRUE

13. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

fuck off dude.

like i said, if you have somthing to contradict what has been posted, PLEASE DO.

oh im sorry, should i be posting pictures of my family and my life for your amusement instead.

go drink beer out of a teapot and breakdance while your dressed up as a lady bug.
    fag.

14. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Apr 13, 2003

Ok.

15. Gordo

Gordo New Jack

Gordo - Replied Apr 13, 2003

yea the government probably did do all that, but what the fuck are you going to do about it?

start a revolution? the government will squash you.

so just be happy, drink your coke, work your job, buy your house, pay your rent, hang out with your friends, fuck bitches...

fuck worrying about the government shit... your gonna die one day anyway...

Gordo - Rank: New Jack - Messages: