an everyday for tue... stealing and bitches.

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

well i lied about the bitches part but i do steal things alot .. its like drugs, im hooked.i follow the same routine everday. go to class get out go to a friends house chill draw sometimes go out and skate then go to the mall and steal dc wallets and skating clothes like volcom becuase spring is here and i need a new wardrobe. then i get some snacks in the cvs mall. maybe afew drinks. then im outa that fucking place becuase its teen babysit night every night at my mall. then im off to an art store. get about 2 big pilots and 20 tria markers maybe some ink and gel pens then to a convience store. i just load up on gum and steal slurpees by going in with a burger king cup and acting like theres soda in ther and run up fill itup like nothing even happened. then i go home enjoy a burger king meal. then home maybe walk around draw play around with different inks and print frieght outlines constantly and read some shit about american railroads or look at a magazine. hmmm, i wish i could tell a story about the bitches but i dont have any... anyone addicted to stealing or doing the same shit i do? call me retarded but...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I'm not addicted but why do you always IM when I'm not there..its wierd

i catch you at the wrong time thats why.

I remember sitting on the front steps, enjoying all these new sensations, then looking at a few long blades of grass that were blowing in the breeze. I started to believe they were alive *and* aware, and that they were't just blowing in the breeze but were stretching toward me, reaching out to me. I remember reaching over to touch these blades of grass, then suddenly becoming aware that I was in the midst of so much life. I began to feel like I was so connected with all of life and nature. I think, at that moment, I never felt more alive. I think somehow during this trip, I also became more aware of my own *im*mortality. I seem to remember thinking about dying, and for the first time, it didn't really scare me because I seemed to be aware that my soul somehow transcended anything physical....that in some way, and I didn't know exactly in what way, that I would always exist. I felt very thankful that God had put me on earth so that I may experience the pleasures of having a body, and being able to see beauty, and to hear music, and to experience physical love and sensuous touch, which I feel are physical manifestations of the spirit. I feel humans are as creative as we are because we have a soul, it's our soulful outlet.

Archived