Amtrak Line

Guest Gyro_One

Guest Gyro_One

The Amtrak line is crushed!!!!! All the way from NY into Conn! Its fucking crazy how writers will go out to the middle of no where to get UP!!! Much respect to all writers who crush the amtrak lines!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mugshot

THE AMTRACK LINE IN JERSEY IS SMASHED, PEOPLE SHOULD ROCK IT BECAUSE THEY USED TO BUFF HARD BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE IN FINANCIAL PERIL THEY HAVE NO MONEY OR TIME TO BUFF....SO RIP SHITS UP PEEPS

WOW, IM SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT, I WAS ONCE FORWARDED AN ARTICLE [VIA EMAIL] FROM ''THE SOLO ARTIST'', REGARDING AMTRAK, AND THE ARTICLE SAID, THAT AMTRAK FROM ,IM NOT SURE WHERE, I THINK AS FAR NORTH AS BOSTN, AND DOWN TO DC, WAS GOING TO BE HEAVILY PATROLLED AT NIGHT , VIA HELICOPTER, AND NIGHT VISION/INFRA RED??????????????? STRANGE TO HEAR OF THIS DESTRUCTION, ALTHOUGH NICE....GUESS THE $$$$$$$$$$ WASN'T REALLY IN THE BUDGET.......:crazy:

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

WOW, IM SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT, I WAS ONCE FORWARDED AN ARTICLE [VIA EMAIL] FROM ''THE SOLO ARTIST'', REGARDING AMTRAK, AND THE ARTICLE SAID, THAT AMTRAK FROM ,IM NOT SURE WHERE, I THINK AS FAR NORTH AS BOSTN, AND DOWN TO DC, WAS GOING TO BE HEAVILY PATROLLED AT NIGHT , VIA HELICOPTER, AND NIGHT VISION/INFRA RED??????????????? STRANGE TO HEAR OF THIS DESTRUCTION, ALTHOUGH NICE....GUESS THE $$$$$$$$$$ WASN'T REALLY IN THE BUDGET.......:crazy:

oh shit!!!!! you know the solo artist!!!

Originally posted by Gyro_One

The Amtrak line is crushed!!!!! All the way from NY into Conn! Its fucking crazy how writers will go out to the middle of no where to get UP!!! Much respect to all writers who crush the amtrak lines!!!!!!!!!

yo kid, westchester isnt eactly the middle of nowhere.

Guest Gyro_One

Re: Re: Amtrak Line

Originally posted by worldoflies

yo kid, westchester isnt eactly the middle of nowhere.

I meant that way out in like forest shit where theres no buildings, the power boxes are hit up, and just places like that.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by HEIST2002

I got caught in Delaware last year, Amtrak Cops had a file not only on the railroad but in surrounding towns, I got Amtrak charges and State and Newark charges. I'm still paying the fines and for the damage. It really sucked. Fuck Amtrak

hhaha i saw u up on 95 on my way back from fl dude...your not halfbad....goodjob...specialy since ur like the only writer ive everherd of from delaware....email me and let me know whats its like out there..im planning a trip

• 2 weeks later...

surprisingly, i think they do run depending on where you hit them at. im guessing not too awful long but i have been following some lists of a jase and someones outlines, on a amtrack car. i think kos had a few double decker amtrack cars rolling around too. also i have heard of marc cars being hit by them and running for atleast a month or spotted after a month after they were hit.

Archived