AMORES PERROS ver.2

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Cant find the original one, so lets take it from here until the link shows up somewhere so we can merge in.

I watched 'Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring' last night, team nerds bucle up and go see it, best movie i've seen in a while:

awesome site, make sure you watch the trailer

http://www.fipresci.org/festivals/archive/2004/palm_springs_2004/photos/spring1.jpg'>

http://www.fipresci.org/festivals/archive/2004/palm_springs_2004/photos/spring4.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

If it's the latter, then eat my penis. Go see Garden State anyway.

Fortunatelly we wont have to go there, i dunno if you remember the old thread that started off with amores perros and reached 4 pages of dope film recomendations but naming the thread amores perros and talking about another film pretty much gives that freedom to everyone..

ps, clicked the link, now i know how you got hooked up with that pwooshey song:D

i don't have any recommendations,

but i did finally see waking life last weekend,

which was pretty awesome.

alot of amazing theories that i was really diggin'.

also, alex jones' tirade was a big highlight...

i laughed my ass off. i can't believe it but i'm

starting to warm up to the guy.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I know my recomendations usually put your ass to premature sleep. but you better check out pring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I shall keep my eyes peeled for that, but it's doubtful it'll make its way here.

I'm about to cop "María Full of Grace" in 30 minutes. I'll be back with an HUD if it's as good as everyone says.

Guest imported_Tesseract

jackson, go see it...you'll love it even if you hate it, ha! seriously though one can love that film for the photography/calligraphy alone

"María Full of Grace" is pretty damn amazing (precisely because of how "un-amazing" the subject is treated like). Scoop it when you have the chance.

I can see people not liking it... it deals with such a serious and strong subject matter in such an unremarkable and matter-of-fact way that it might lose intensity for some and become just plain boring... especially after we're used to epic dramas like "Traffic" where the themes are massaged and stylized with music and color and fancy shots and whatnot for maximum impact. To me that fact is what makes it more amazing... it got to me with a total barebones and nearly objective presentation, and that's not easy to do (I'm a sucker for stylish shit).

^^ like 'alien vs. predator? i didn't try very hard to look for a synopsis of "maria" but the link to metacritic piqued my intrest enough to check it out if i ever have the chance. is it just about her trip to ny, is she smuggling drugs, or what?

laziness is prevailing today.

Originally posted by effyoo

^^ like 'alien vs. predator?

Precisely. In fact, I'm gonna go watch AvP again in 20 minutes. Beer,

El Mamerro/inconsistency everywhere

I liked Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring a lot. We had that at the theater I was working at, saw it there. Did pretty well, too.

I just saw Equilibrium, which was a nasty sci-fi flick. Saw The Believer, which was a shitty Neo-Nazi flick. Saw American Splendor again which was a great movie about Harvey Pekar, the comic book artist. Saw a bunch more, I see lots of movies.

Archived