amor

Abikone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by anonymity1

you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history. you do need to know your history.

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

I WILL CATCH UP ON SOME HISTORY THEN how about everybody stop with the dissing and just let it be.I changed my damn name and im not even in a crew so give it all a rest and save your words cause it doesnt even matter anymore.......

and im from birmingham,

and alot of the shit that iv seen that nobody talks shit about is really TOY.

MY NEW NAME IS MORS

and im not fucking changing again.Cause this shit is original its not even english.Latin

the dirty kids

you know like dirty south kids

but anyways i dont even care about a crew right now im just going to work with my letters and shit get it all good and right then try and get out there.ya know

"MORS"

Archived