1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

...AMNESIAC....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Jun 5, 2001.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...AMNESIAC....

Discussion started by mental invalid - Jun 5, 2001

....TODAY IS THE DAY...and even though ive had it for a bit, im still busting out during lunch to buy the new radiohead lp amnesiac and support the band...this is just a friendly reminder to any fans or interested parties, cause i know the 'heads' already know and marked that shit awhile ago on the calendar...its a great album an artistic endeavor, and i cant fuckin wait to see it live, do your spirit a favor and check it out.....roe

ps- heh PULK - i know where your name is from!

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. scienxe

scienxe 12oz Member

scienxe - Replied Jun 5, 2001

i dont have money nor do i think its on vinyl in the US =/

-scienxe

scienxe - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. jungle cat

jungle cat 12oz Elite Member

jungle cat - Replied Jun 5, 2001

im going to a record release party in acouple hours.. i stayed home for radiohead.. and im on 12 oz.. FUCK im a fucking loser.. i cant stay away from this shit now.. i hate myself.

jungle cat - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Jun 5, 2001

i will have it by days end

5. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied Jun 5, 2001

definitely. i've had it for a little bit too, but i'm going to pick it up after i finish some work. why are they only doing like 3 or 4 north american shows? i need something around here. dc or new york or something. they are going to be on live at the 10 spot on mtv tonight at 10:30. i don't know if it's the old one they're showing from ok computer, that other one from around kid a's release, or if it's a new one altogether. this is what i got in my mailinglist:

MTV's Ten Spot will feature a special live Radiohead performance taped at France's Canal + this Tuesday, June 5th (in case you've forgotten the date!) Showtime is 10:30pm EST/PST. Tune in.

i think the ok computer one was from nyc, don't know where the kid a one was. but fuck it, i'll be watching no matter what.

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. cocaine mustache - Replied Jun 5, 2001

all you are a bunch of friggin' dorks.. yah let's rush out and by the newest and latest and greatest albums........ yay!

i ordered mine, by the way.

7. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Jun 5, 2001

....HOLY SHIT! eatmoreglue i sending you a box of elemers classic school glue and some indutrial adheasive to chew on just for that tip...YEAH!....ive seen footage and man theyre just so fucking dope...yeah the other 10 spot one was from NYC, dope show too! the Kid A i think was the toronto show.....

beardo-OFCOURSE!
    PS-i havnt forgotten about ya dood, ill let ya know soon whats up.....and yo man, by the way you def. arent to late to get tix, i thought you were out west, when you talked about red rocks, but since you aint, here ya go:

for you too GLUE and anyone else:

SOME DATES

August 9, 2001 TBA Philadelphia, PA USA Opening act: Beta Band

August 11, 2001 Bull Run Regional Park Centreville, VA USA Opening act: Beta Band

August 12, 2001 Bull Run Regional Park Centreville, VA USA Opening act: Beta Band

August 14, 2001 Suffolk Downs Boston, MA USA Opening act: Beta Band

August 16, 2001 Liberty State Park Jersey City, NJ USA Opening act: Beta Band

August 17, 2001 Liberty State Park Jersey City, NJ USA

PSPSPSPSPS-if any of you heads are going to montreal for the UNDER PRESSURE...radiohead is in town playing that nite...tix go on sale june11---im think im feelin' it, im not sure though, but i will see you all in phil, boston, and NYC for sure!!!!!!!!!-rOe

a link for those interested :http://www.greenplastic.com/

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. EatMorGlue

industrial adhesive...mmmmmm*homer drool* and thanks for posting those dates. i'm gonna try to go to both va shows, mebbe pa too. i need a job first ha. and yeah toronto sounds familiar for that kid a one. i gotta get find a tape to record that shit tonight.

9. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Jun 5, 2001

i will havethsi record by the end of teh day, i was supposed to go to a release party last night but i had finals and figured i should just wait till today to get it, im so psyched for it....the new video is really boring, my only quam.

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. EatMorGlue

yeah, i think the new video is pretty out-there, but i think it's cool how that dude dives all the way down to the bottom of the ocean just to sit at home and watch tv or whatever he does, and above the surface he misses all that crazy lights/stars/ufos shit. i dig it, not as much as the ok computer videos, but i dig it.

11. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Jun 5, 2001

I actually left my store alone for 20 minutes to go buy the CD, oooops! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

The new version of Morning Bell is bangin!

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Jun 5, 2001

All Radiohead albums are so different... Pablo Honey is nothing like Amnesiac. I think the more I listen to Kid A, the more I like it...

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. scienxe

scienxe 12oz Member

scienxe - Replied Jun 5, 2001

scienxe - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. EatMorGlue

i like special editions as much as the next guy, but i can't fit this book in my cd holder! ha. pretty cool though, if you haven't seen it it's a little red book and the inside is made out to look like a library book with check-out dates (past and future). if anybody else has it, do you know the significance of any of the past dates? it also has "REF: F HEIT451" on the little card thing, i guess i should check out that book and see what the deal is, i been meaning to anyways.

and if you don't know, add GooglyMinotaur to your buddylist. it's a radiohead bot with all sorts of info and trivia and shit plus buddy icons if you want em.

so any favorites yet? knives out and i might be wrong are my top two right now, that breakdown at the end of i might be wrong is something special. wow. that new morning bell freaks me out though whenever i hear it, i prefer the kid a version, but maybe this will grow on me.

15. EatMorGlue

i think the latter is the only option, cdnow has it for like $27. which is way too much when your broke like i am after today. i shelled out $30 for ok computer a few months back. worth it... but ouch. breakin my damn wallet.