americans

RECTAL-ATACK

i have come to some conclusions american culture.

It is definately has the standout culture of all western/1st world countries. in general americans are really gay . I have cable TV so i watch alot of american shit that seriously makes me feel sick. I dont mean mainstream movies and shit that like, i understand most movies are put out for the average dumb shits and movie studieos have to make money.

BUt Certain TV reality programs ive seen reveal soemthing thaings about your fucked, , shallow, arrogant culture,

shows likes "becoming" on and "diSSMissed" are show this

the contestants (without fail) talk shit. about themselves, other ppl etc.

They have no shame and are really loud stupid and concieted. Theres is something in that filthy culture that trains people to think theyre really good , under the giuse of being positve and keeping ur chin up. They shamelessly outline their good pionts, which are usually really dumb anyway.

me and everyone i know does not understand how the fat ugly bitches on jerry springer can talk shit about how they game, and are really hot.

It justs seems normal to them and the other fags on the show.

and also how the fuck can the show "becoming " [u know what it is ] succeed . Who would want to pretent theyre a star for a day, the entire premise is so sad.

I (and everyone else ) in the world have noticed your stupid love of your country and thinking you come form the best place in the world, or either the only place.

just some obervations, keep it real homies

discuss:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't base your idea of amercians on our tv shows...that shit comes from a completely different side of life that what most people live or are used to...in short, tv is fake...even the news...if you keep up with international news, you'll see that american news and international news are kinda completely different.

so, you watch mtv to get your ideas? and jerry springer? haha, no smart americans watch that trash....it's all for you guys...just kidding...but no one over 13 and male watches that shit...

it'd be like me basing my opinion of chinese people on bruce lee's "green hornet" character from the old batman shows...well, he was the sidekick, but whatever...

smerica does suck, and alot of sit goes down, but don't count out the whole lot of us before you know what the fuck you're talking about.

U wouldnt not be able to make those shows anywhere else

haha becoming Nsync all 5 of those guys were gayer then the gayest fool ive ever met ...pathetic

the americans ive meet act like what they say goes. They will straight out give themsleves credit.

Lets just say someone wanted to express to someone else that they were a cool guy...(this is gay thing to do anyway but its an example of extreme gayest in your mentality)

i normal guy mite say "aw someone people think i'm cool, yeah i dunno"

in aus and all other countries the above is evidence of being gaycunt and u will be deemed bit of poofta fag

an annoyingly arrogant fuck to express the same thing mite say "yeah, I think i a kinda cool guy but thats just my opinion"

*u will get bashed* the above is gay

an american will say "yeah im a cool guy , the girls like me, im pretty fine"

this is unacceptable, it is what EVERY one of tHE americans ive met and watched on tv r like ....it shows total arrogance, self delusion and gayness

this example of your culture applies to all aspects of it

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, judge a whole population by 2 shitty shows on mtv. does that mean all english are shite at sports and do nothing but whine? or that all australians spend their days chasing crocks saying "what a little beauty!"? get a grip

I chased this croc called bluey yesterday. He was a lilttle beauty he was!

i know theres exceptions, i'm not telling, im making observations, u wont understand if u give it as little thought to it as i do when i hear the croc dunndee BBQ shrimp (prawn) beer routine . THink about it !

the piont is they could not make those shows anywhere else

Originally posted by RECTAL-ATACK

the piont is they could not make those shows anywhere else

i've watched tv in a few different countries and i can honestly say that the americans do not have the monopoly on shitty television. television is shitty, period

except bo selecta! it's proper bo i tell thee