Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AMERICAN.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 007, Jul 4, 2001.

1. 007

007 Guest

I love this country. I am sick of hearing assholes talking shit about the land of the free. If you don't like America, get the fuck out. And to all the Canadians that reply to this in a deragatory manor, fuck you. You are not loved. And to the Europeans and anyone else...I have respect for all of you (and actually envy some things you have...i.e. overwhelming amount of cleantrains, beautiful women and bright colored paint) but dont think you are an acception and can talk shit about America. Because America is my country and if it ever came down to it I WOULD go to war and if fate has it, DIE for my country. So to all of you would be draft-dodging liberal fucks, you can shit talk this country all you want, but I hope you die for doing it. You fucks.

2. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

go ask a vietnam vet if it was worth it

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Ahh beer. A soultion to life's stupid people. Uhh I mean problems.

4. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

ARE YOU INTO NATIONALIZM?

5. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

here's a question......
    if you bomb hard, do you still call yourself a nationalist?
    wouldn't that be counter nationalism?
    or is that just sticking up for what you think are your amendment rights?
    you're willing to lose your life for a country that you regularly fuck with bombing...how about it?

6. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

its funny how ignorant americans can be....so many think that just because we have rigths that makes us great..ladde freakin da....the only reason we live the way we do is because we exploit 3rd world countries and keep them poor, this is why we were kicked out of the UN council on human rights...we are only about ourselves and not helping anyone else, i hate this country for what it does to other countries. why does it make it right for us to go into small countries with unparallelled power and kill innocent people just for being a native of that country,what the fuck makes that right?? they may be from different countries but they're still people! just think for one second about the idea that every great power through time has fallen, and we will be not exception..its easy to forget about the people we have making our Nikes at gunpoint when you cant see them, but what if when our country falls we become those people and some arrogent rich bastards on the otherr side of the world aren't thinking of us. no one is gonna look out for us after the way we have treated them. so in conclusion, you can stick your flag up your ass, and if this country is so god damn free than i can burn your fuckin flag where ever i damn well please. a little propagandhi quote for yall.

[This message has been edited by footsoldier (edited 07-04-2001).]

7. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

I was just pointing the fact that when you self-defend to much your country (whateva the fuck it is),,its like acting like a member of the kkk nor a facist...as a matter of fact writers are not good cityzen,,hehe

8. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

a trite, meaningless, and in the end, unamerican statement. i only bring it up because every "america is the messiah so bow down" post ever on this board has applied this ass-ignorant argument because it wants so badly to drip with patriotism, but it just boils down to a fascist argument. bah, whatever.

9. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

fuck america.. 'land of the free' bullshit.. if its so free.. why cant i import a fucking skyline and drive it on the streets? japanese kids can drive skyline on city streets.. why cant we?
    amsterdam.. enough said.
    i HAVE to sign up for the draft or i go to jail....
    dont get me wrong.. i like the country.. its just we are getting way too.. un-free to be called the land of the free.

a skyline is a car.. mind you..

i would think.. to be the land of the free.. we wouldnt have laws that are made just for our safety.. if we want to be safe.. we will be.. for instance.. the seat belt law.. the helmet law.. i believe in new york it is now illigal to drive while talking no a cell phone.. its all bullshit.

this probably made no sense.. and i could probably create a better argument if i wasnt drunk. late.

10. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

i want to change america... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>hardcore [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//mad.gif'>

------------------
    "there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

12. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

America sucks.......and i sure love "Anti-Flag"

13. Brain Damage

Brain Damage New Jack

in the next few years the new wars will be fought with information. your minds will be wasted and you'll become nothing but, a figment of your own imagination. 007 is living proof that the brain washing has begun. a word of advice to anyone who really cares about their mind. get the fuck out of here as soon as you can. people call me a kook because i know whats going on. just watch how many time's you're subjected to propaganda. if you watch tv for at least 4 hours... thats over a 100 ads. if you travel or do anything outside you'll be subjected to influence over 800 times a day. just keep your eyes open because some people know how to control your mind.

------------------
    Mixing Art and Psycological Warfare,
    Brain Damage

14. kOmega

kOmega Guest

007 i would leave your stupid country but you guys got laws like stoopid shit im on probation for a year..so until then im stuck here this land isnt free..they charge you to live here "taxes" you pay rent to live in this country fuck taxes..your whole goverment and everything in it is a joke
    its not the land of the free ive seen more peopel get corrupt in a month here then my whole life in europe..but its ok i guess..juss the laws need to be less strict
    but california gurls are da biomb prOps to cali..

15. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

boimb....in another thread you said 'boitch'....haha....i'm gonna bite your slang.....